(OFFICIAL) Packers vs Rams game comments/thoughts...

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a way to lose

At least they were competitive today. Lots of mental and physical errors, yet still had a chance to win in the last minute.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: what a way to lose

Agggghhhh!!!

This one hurts more than any lose in the last 2 years. Since the 4th and 26 I think. 2-3 would seem so much better than 1-4.

Wow that fumble just stunned me. That's the last thing I thought of. To think we had a chance to win as well.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

showgirl said:
At least they were competitive today. Lots of mental and physical errors, yet still had a chance to win in the last minute.

Yeah, we were really close to winning this one. It's too bad.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This is not a game of "at leasts" for me. That is incredibly fustrating because we had every chance to win and frankly I believe for the most part outplayed the Rams. Can't blame McCarthy or Sanders for this one. We ran the ball effectively and at the end were driving at will. Favre didn't make the big turnover(int) in fact Bulger was the one that had three int's dropped.

Such a fustrating day.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel sick. Sure this game will end up giving them better draft position, but if it's the difference between the 4th and 5th overall pick, I want the 5th overall pick and the ****ing win. I'm going back to bed until the Canucks game.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what to feel. I feel disgusted. I feel like I want to throw up. No loss was as painful as this one and I don't think any will top this. We had plenty of time and it looked as if we were going to score and win. Green Bay outplayed the Rams today but the Rams made the big plays when it presented itself.

Tough tough tough loss.......... :(

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
I think Favre held it too long.

It was a shotgun play with a deep drop. Tauscher got beat and Favre didn't see it coming. None the less Colledge should have had it for the love of Gawd. No matter what happens between Favre and Tauscher, that's on Colledge IMO.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i actually got to watch the game this week - yay me. i think it was a hard fought game. the rams did just enough to win. i thought we'd get blown out by their offense. we held them in the redzone so well - don't know why we couldn't stop 'em anyplace else on the field though. there were some key dropped balls & some bad routes ran (k-rob comes to mind) & i don't know if they were just bad routes or what but favre overthrew a few people as well.

it was an exciting game though!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Cory said:

It was a shotgun play with a deep drop. Tauscher got beat and Favre didn't see it coming. None the less Colledge should have had it for the love of Gawd. No matter what happens between Favre and Tauscher, that's on Colledge IMO.

I'll put it on Tauscher and not Colledge. Yes he should of had it but Tauscher got flat out owned by Little. Another vet ******** and ******** up big time.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we had a kicker who could make a 46 yarder we wouldnt have to have worried about scoring a td. Hawk dropped Int Harris dropped Int Woodson dropped Int. Favre started to really play bad for a lil bit.

My thoughts is that we really suck we should have won this game and it lots a lot like last year when we couldnt win close games. It is getting really depressing watching this over and over when we should have won these games

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't know - maybe it's just me but - i honestly thought we'd lose this game - BADLY!! since we were in it the whole game, i thought it was enjoyable - well, except for the end, that is. ;)

packerfanfourever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=44.465151+-

Cory said:

why is that on Colledge? no way you need to protect the ball at point of the game, I am sorry but you can not blame Colledge on that one that one was on Brett.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i don't know - maybe it's just me but - i honestly thought we'd lose this game - BADLY!! since we were in it the whole game, i thought it was enjoyable - well, except for the end, that is. ;)

You and all those other negative nancy's. The Ram's aren't that good.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say, Brett should have thrown, to me it looked like he hesitated for a moment, and that moment cost us. :(

I can see you're point, but for all we know he may have hesitated because his read was covered.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerfanfourever said:
Cory said:

why is that on Colledge? no way you need to protect the ball at point of the game, I am sorry but you can not blame Colledge on that one that one was on Brett.

Because Colledge had the ball right in his damn arms with no one around him at all. NO REASON AT ALL he should have let that one get outa his hands. Tauscher got beat to death and Favre got the ball knocked outa his hands.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that may have well been the case.

I just can't believe this of all things happened. :(

I'm with you on this completely believe me. This is the most depressing loss of the season.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerfanfourever said:

You've got to be kidding me. Tauscher got schooled by Little and it was just a clean swipe. Favre never even saw him.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
4packgirl said:

You and all those other negative nancy's. The Ram's aren't that good.

negative nancy?? if you're gonna call me something, i prefer 'positions assistant' or as gakkass likes to call me, 4pack*****.

as far as the rams not being that good, i think they showed it today. and yet, they still beat us. hmmm... :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

showgirl said:

they should have gone for the fg and sent the game to halftime, too bad there were many good things in this game. favre had one of his better games despite that fumble. I would have gone for fg.

this was the hardest I have seen them play in a long time.

Members online

Latest posts