OFFICIAL Packers VS Lions - The Matt Flynn Game

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks longtimefan - I don't know why this is so complicated for some. The Packers get the lowest seed because they are the highest seed - that's the advantage they earned along with HFA. Once the Saints beat the Lions on Saturday, then the Packers will face the winner of the Falcons/Giants games and the Saints will be on their way to San Fran.

Wildcard Weekend: #6 at #3; #5 at #4.
Division Weekend: Lowest remaining seed at #1; Highest remaining seed at #2
Conference Championship: Lowest remaining seed at Highest remaining seed.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
BECAUSE it happened last year is why I think it would be crazy. It would put a stamp on the NFCN being the best division for sure.

Ah, understood. And agreed. I, too, tire of the media love-fest for all things East Coast. I live in London, UK, so have to settle for only national news outlets. Last week, while waiting for a flight in the airport in a bar, I caught a US sports talk show on the screen. As I only had 20 minutes, I could not stay for the entire show, but was excited to catch a few NFL highlights.

Their only topics during this time?
  1. New England Patriots getting the #1 seed in the AFC.
  2. New York Giants coming on strong.
  3. New York Jets and their playoff run.
Most of the coverage was on the Jets, despite their miniscule chances of even making the playoffs. They had to win (which the talk show hosts were already assuming would occur) plus three other teams had to lose. We all know how that worked out...

What a waste of 20 minutes.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Thanks longtimefan - I don't know why this is so complicated for some...
Wildcard Weekend: #6 at #3; #5 at #4.
Division Weekend: Lowest remaining seed at #1; Highest remaining seed at #2
Conference Championship: Lowest remaining seed at Highest remaining seed.

I think it would be even better to allow the #1 seed team PICK which team they wish to face for the division round.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just got back from a cruise. I was standing in line waiting to board. watching the score updates on the nfl app. It would flash one score then it would flash back. it was driving me nuts. when the final score stuck I whooped in the line. got a bunch of weird looks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts