*** Official Packers Vs Eagles Thread ***

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so far i like the adjustments the Oline has made, seems to be giving more protection.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
That ridiculous Favre interception sure is coming back to haunt the packers.

It was hardly Favre's fault though.

B-Jack did a terrible job on that blitz pick-up, and the Eagles line was getting some real pressure.

It was either take the sack and loose field position, or throw it to Bubba.

Favre did the right thing, but the problem is that Bubba was clueless as usual and didn't even bother fighting Sheldon Brown for the ball.[/quote

I think you have to know that it's Bubba and he's not going to make that catch an dtherefore you don't make the pass. If that was Chumura, he makes the play, it's not. Brett knows that too and he'd be the first to tell you that behind closed doors.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson missed the hole completely on that play and ran right into the tackler. If he takes the play right he bgains some yardage.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Gosh! Randy Moss just caught a 51-yard TD. He already has 150+ yards. I'll have to eat my words now.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am eating my words about the oline, kinda. I think what i was noticing more is brett getting away from the pass rushers.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Favre has had no where to go with the ball.....and there has been NO running game. So he tries to do too much.
I can't see why no one can get open. If they don't do a 180 in the second half, we are done.

if the int play was thrown down field more, bubba could have caught it and got a few extra yards... he was open but it was jus a bad throw... brett is not perfect, it happens

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok folks, big time defenses just don't blow coverage. The defensive line isn't making any plays. Someone has to step up and amke a big play and on 3rd and 6 we have another blown coverage for a gain of 16 yard. On the last 3rd they gained 31 yds.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense has to put something together, anything at all would be nice. And the defense has to get it together. Two huge gains on 3rd down don't make it. If you can't stop them on 3rd down, what you do on first and second down doesn't make a difference.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok folks, big time defenses just don't blow coverage. The defensive line isn't making any plays. Someone has to step up and amke a big play and on 3rd and 6 we have another blown coverage for a gain of 16 yard. On the last 3rd they gained 31 yds.

It wasn't blown coverage. Woodson fell over. It happens

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Eagles do not help us we will not score.

Huge lack a playmakers on offence.

Will Randy Moss and Greg Olsen please report to the Packers sideline.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice play Harris. Now, hopefully Akers misses this FG.

unfortunately, he made it. Were keeping it close though and not getting shut out unlike last year.

We need more offense though. Defense is just not enough.

Winning is a team effort. Not just a Brett effort.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

It wasn't blown coverage. Woodson fell over. It happens

Woodsen did fall over, it was also blown coverage. The guy was open before Woodson went down. And it didn't happen once on that series it happened twice and both time on third and long.

Reaction score
cheesey said:
Favre has had no where to go with the ball.....and there has been NO running game. So he tries to do too much.
I can't see why no one can get open. If they don't do a 180 in the second half, we are done.

if the int play was thrown down field more, bubba could have caught it and got a few extra yards... he was open but it was jus a bad throw... brett is not perfect, it happens

True, but Brett had a defender holding on to his leg... hard to put anything on the throw with that.

WTF, now Driver gets called for Offensive PI, but it's apparently alright if Driver gets mauled..... :roll:

And now, Driver is mad... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts