Official Lions thread

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope we can get a kicker in the draft. Right now we don't have a clutch kicker or even a dependable kicker. Great that the guy has a big leg, but his accuracy is just awful. Not looking for cudos but I started a thread about how he suked several games ago.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Here are a couple of "teases" from McGinn's review of Sunday's game on jsonline today. It's always a good read IMO. The first one isn't a surprise:
For as good as Rodgers is physically, his mental acuity might be an even greater asset.
But the second one surprised me.
Ryan Pickett (38 snaps) is at the absolute top of his game. B.J. Raji (50) wasn't far behind. Both rushed the passer far better than in any game this season.
I noticed Pickett a couple of times but didn't notice Raji playing well in watching the game live.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of "teases" from McGinn's review of Sunday's game on jsonline today. It's always a good read IMO. The first one isn't a surprise: But the second one surprised me. I noticed Pickett a couple of times but didn't notice Raji playing well in watching the game live.

I saw someone post a dud was BJ

I went and re watched it for a few series (didnt have time to view every snap)

When Stafford went to pass, BJ did have really good pass rush...I think one that sticks out is a catch by Young Jr on right sideline, it was completed but BJ pushed his man right into Staffords face

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...It's easy for our DTs to focus on the passer when the opponent's running game is weak.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts