Official Lions SNF Thread

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By your own admissions he is horrible and terrible, but you do not want him fired..Ok...But by terrible you mean 2nd and long handoffs or 50 yard fg att...

The next logical answer is if he didnt do those, he wouldnt be terrible..Since it ****** you off, he must be still doing those so it makes him terrible..

How can he stop doing those stupid plays????? Since it appears he wont...

HE SHOULD get your permission as what to run, then he wouldnt be terrible

I don't agree... Just because I get frustrated by handoffs to John Kuhn and long field goals by a struggling kicker doesn't mean I should be flown in as a special offensive coordinator. Those plays frustrate me. I don't like them. The handoff kills drives and the field goal flips field position. It's frustrating. I guess I'm the only person here who gets frustrated by those plays.

12theTruth

So you dont see the chat and assume something?

I can ***** about Rodgers not throwing the ball and getting sacked...Talk about why run on 3rd and 10...Ect.....

These quotes are what get me

Score is 7-0 Rodgers fumbles and Lions are about to score

So I dont jump off a bridge like some here when the other team scores and say lets give it a few series before saying they lost or things like that and I am told I am licking Teds ***?

So I avoid it as much as I can because of those childish comments...I dont need that

Oh, I just let some of that stuff bounce off I guess. Overboard? Yes! But then again you should hear my brother in law while watching the game. Multiple unrepeatable words and a few verbal undressings aimed at MM, etc. but he is one of the biggest Packer backers I know. He has probably spent better than $10,000 on Packer memorabilla over the years. Hasn't missed a game in like 30 years and in current times even picks the Pack over Walking Dead each and every time. :)

You touched on some of the more extreme comments in your post but equally annoying are some of the know it all comments out there as well. That is the beauty of online forums the Packerforum Website in particular. Thousands of opinions and a vigourous discussion of all things football. PACKER FOOTBALL :)

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I don't agree... Just because I get frustrated by handoffs to John Kuhn and long field goals by a struggling kicker doesn't mean I should be flown in as a special offensive coordinator. Those plays frustrate me. I don't like them. The handoff kills drives and the field goal flips field position. It's frustrating. I guess I'm the only person here who gets frustrated by those plays.
We get frustrated too, some of us just have higher tolerance ;)

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We get frustrated too, some of us just have higher tolerance ;)

That's true. I normally don't post my frustrations, but once in a while I just have to. Some people just have to read as a true fan being frustrated and let it go. Not everything has to have thirty follow-up posts with assumptions in every one.

12theTruth

You're not the only one. Not by a mile I'd bet.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

There is NOTHING wrong with that at all..I get pissed as well..

You guys seem to miss my pet peeve....

It is what I posted...We get down 7-0 and posters say we will lose...Man we suck..

THAT is what I hate

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You touched on some of the more extreme comments in your post but equally annoying are some of the know it all comments out there as well.

One point? When I or others make a comment towards the team or posters talking about they lost after 2 minutes..We sort of stop..

The negative nacys harp on what seems like EVERY bad play

and I have NEVER said someone was licking someone's a@@

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

It is what I posted...We get down 7-0 and posters say we will lose...Man we suck..

THAT is what I hate
7-0 is recoverable, 14-0 I get worried, 21-0 and I just hope we finish well

Thank God we almost never wind up there

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One point? When I or others make a comment towards the team or posters talking about they lost after 2 minutes..We sort of stop..

The negative nacys harp on what seems like EVERY bad play

and I have NEVER said someone was licking someone's a@@

Like you I get pissed and sometimes also let loose. But what you are saying about the game day chat is true. I have left it the past two games early on. I don't need that to add to my frustration when things aren't going well.

Reaction score
7-0 is recoverable, 14-0 I get worried, 21-0 and I just hope we finish well

Thank God we almost never wind up there
Against the Seahawks in the playoffs in Jan of 08, I have to admit I was a little more than worried when we were down 14 to nothing in less than a few minutes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Then dont say he is terrible...Say he has issues with certian situations..

Big difference

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

THAT is what I hate

I didn't say we suck. I just said the Mason Crosby 50+ yard field was a horrible idea... I also hate when John Kuhn runs into the teeth of the defensive line and falls down (5 carries for three yards the last two games).

Members online

Latest posts