Official I LOVE MASON CROSBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Hmmm...look what it says on his Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason_Crosby

Unconfirmed reports from teammates and coaches put Crosby at having made an 80 yard field goal during a practice in 2006.

Just think of where the ball needs to be hiked from....your OWN 37 yd. line! That just seems outrageous.

Some of that might be the thin Boulder air :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
Help me out I don't want to look it up. Who was our rookie kicker that missed the winning FG in the rain in Philly on opening day about 10 yrs ago?
I THINK it was Ryan Longwell!

Yes, it was Longwell. As I recall, it was two more years before he had another chance at a game-winning field goal, in a home game against the Bears, and he blew that one as well. He did go on to hit several game-winners, however.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome. This kid kicked a 59-yarder in high school. In high school! Also had a 60 yard punt in the same game. I love it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's only 22. He SHOULD be around for a long time!

(Oh geez.........i just opened myself up for a "Yeah, if TT doesn't let him go!")LOLOL!!! :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Interesting theory 93z.

A little physics question for ya.

Even though Green Bay is at a lower altitude than Boulder, will Crosby's kicking ability be enhanced by the prodigious, nay astronomical amount of "Hot Air" that is generated in Lambeau field? :p

Gotta admit though, the kid has a helluva leg.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I waited my whole life to go to a packer game...I went to the Tampa Bay game in Sept. 2005. Longwell missed an extra point and the pack lose...now the loss was not his alone...but...hey...my favortie packer kicker is still CHESTER MARCOL...the POLISH KICKER!!!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we had 2 NFL caliber kicker in camp.

Rayner got picked up by the Cheifs.

GO CROSBY!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for Rayner. He deserves to be a kicker and I think the Chiefs are going to be pretty happy with their pickup.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Interesting theory 93z.

A little physics question for ya.

Even though Green Bay is at a lower altitude than Boulder, will Crosby's kicking ability be enhanced by the prodigious, nay astronomical amount of "Hot Air" that is generated in Lambeau field? :p

Gotta admit though, the kid has a helluva leg.

Speaking of hot air.. isn't that the reason for the dome in "Minny"sota... to keep the BS of the fans contained within the stadium... why pollute the air with Viking nonsense..

Members online

Latest posts