OFFICIAL GIANTS/REDSKINS PREDICTION THREAD

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start things off.

New York seems like a team that has packed it in. Strahan and Shockey both are out. The game is on the road and they're playing a divisional rival with nothing to lose. Washington would love nothing more than to knock the G'Men out of the playoff picture. Neither would I!

Redskins- 24
Giants- 10

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK, the Giants locker room is in a lot of turmoil and whatnot... but remember the Vikings in the playoffs 2 years ago? They were going through the same stuff, it was SUPPOSED to be an easy win for the Pack. What happened? The Vikings came out on top of their game, while the Packers came out flat. This always seems to happen in the NFL, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened for the Giants... even with all the injuries.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ladell Betts will run all over the Giants and the Redskins will control the clock all game long. It will keep the Redskin's defense well rested to shut-down the Giants offense when they do get a chance to get on the field....

Redskins 27 Giants 14

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants are beat up, but the Redskins aren't that good. The game, at the very least, should be interesting.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skins'-24
GMen-20

New York keeps it close, but Campell/Betts get a win for the Skins and in turn the Packers in the playoffs.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Shockey? No Strahan?

Washington stinks, but the Giants stink like me after I roll around in 3 week old egg salad.

They stink.

Skins 26 G-Men 13

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And here I thought I was the only one who liked to roll around in rotten egg salad.

Never thought I'd be so interested in a Giants-Redskins game. Let's go Skins!!

Members online

Latest posts