OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The giants don't scare me that much. Its our D and the cold weather that scares me. And before anyone says that our offense has proved that it can play in cold weather- I'm not talking about 30's, I'm talking about teens and single digits.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh crud, and here I was thinking the Pack could win this one. Guess I'll trade in my stock, take down the flag, and scrape off the bumper stickers. Apparently the Giants have won the Super Bowl already, no need to play any more games. Dang it!!!
They don't play the games on paper.
Plus the stock is just a donation, it's not on the Nasdaq or NYSE.... why would you sell it?
Leave the Bumper Sticker on as we love our team no matter if we win Super Bowls or not.
Real Packer fans are not bandwagon fans.

But real football fans know we're not unbeatable too.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These aren't gift INTs as you call them. The Packers are taking the ball away from the opposing team at an alarming rate. You need to throw regular season stats out of the window. The Packers D has a chance to start fresh. Never discount the power of motivation and the Packers have plenty of it.

Great argument!

If the Packers truly had the worst defense in the league they would not have won 15 games. Stats don’t tell the whole story. Capers is smart enough to know how to play to the strengths of the personel. Or he could create a new vision of how defenses could play the game (The guy is a defensive genius you know. Just look at his history!).

I would love to have seen the Packers put up 50 points on every opponent this year and only allowed 3. Either way it doesn’t change the fact that the Packers still won. We can all speculate about our own truths and theories.

I could be smoking Green and Gold Hoochie, or I could be right.

Either way this will play out regardless of what you or I think.

I choose to be exited about the possibilities!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, we get a lot of Ints from crappy or mediocre QBs.
Eli is good, and he is clutch.

Don't be expecting an easy win, and don't expect us to march up & down the field on them for easy touchdowns.

I just heard the opening line has us favored by 8.5.
I hope everyone who bets on the Packers wins $.
But I will be taking the Giants plus 8.5 points immediately and will be hoping I either lose my wager, or win it with a backdoor Giants TD to make us only win 38-31 LOL.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Don't be expecting an easy win, and don't expect us to march up & down the field on them for easy touchdowns.

But I will be taking the Giants plus 8.5 points immediately and will be hoping I either lose my wager, or win it with a backdoor Giants TD to make us only win 38-31 LOL.

Seriously? You're betting against the Packers?:cautious:

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are a bargain -8.5. The true values of thes teams adjusted for home field advantage equals packers -10.5. Betting the pack gets you 2 free points. The giants are enigmatic and can't play from behind on the road. This sets up for a Packers blowout.

greenNyellow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we are gonna start this game real fast. I can just see our offense explode to start the game. This team is hungry. Woodson and the d-backs will figure it out and straighten out and adding clifton and bulaga will help. Jennings, nelson, j-mike will beat their guys and a-rod will find them for a huge day. I have a feeling Nelson will go off this game. Go Pack Go!

Packers 45, Giants 30

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

Wow Frank!!

First off, we are in the playoffs, no game is an easy game. Giants have a fearsome front 4 but after that not so much in the secondary. We hold the line and the MVP (apparent) and the best reciving corp in the NFL will be able to to do what they have been doing all year long , take us into the fourth quarter leading. I am not diminishing Giants big play ability or the quality of their team.

Bottom line is we are rested, we are as healthy as we have been all year. Our guys have been sleeping in thier own beds for a month now. We are playing in our house. No fake grass go give an edge to pass rushers, no crown noise to help them out.
We beat them in thier house, on thier turf, with thier crowd. It was them trying to come from behind to catch us not vise versa.

I am a fan of the defending Champions, the best team in the NFL, with the certain league MVP as my quarterback, playing at home. My team is fully rested after a bye week and 100% healthy. Disscussion of the possibility of defeat is not an option. We will be victorious. That is what Champions do and the fans of Champions, especially the fans of THIS particular team should have no doubt about their ability by now.

This is how much I believe. I have non refundable Airline tickets from John Wayne Airport to Green Bay departing Jan 20 returning Jan 23.

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
GregJennings Greg Jennings

The team that kept us from our potential Super Bowl in 08 is back on OUR turf now.Trust me,we haven't forgotten.Here.We...GoPackGo! #BeGreat

12theTruth

I hope Jason Pierre Paul gets a torn acl

Edit to add: there was a preceding post which had a link which stated that Jason Pierre Paul guaranteed a win amongst other things. That post was removed. Now it appears that my post is out of the blue when it was in fact response to that

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Jason Pierre Paul gets a torn acl
I'm not gonna wish that.
Because you already did.
I hate knee injuries to everyone, except the players I hate.
He's not one of them.

But if it had to happen to someone, in this game, I propose it happens to the Giants.
We've had so many guys tear ACL's at Lambeau, from Al Harris and Aaron Kampman, to Robert Brooks.....

We need Clifton to be a rock at LT against him, and Bulaga on the RT spot against Osi.
Basically we need them do pass-pro like they did against Pittsburgh on turf in the Super Bowl.
I'm glad Clifton got some work against Detroit last week.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you guys think will have more significance being back in the lineup? Jennings or Clifton.

I think Jennings will have a decent game, but I think clifton being back in the lineup will help us more for this game. Jennings isnt 100 % im guessing but still we be able to produce, maybe even a touchdown. I just think Clifton is more significent for this game because of gmens pass rush, and being able to protect Rodgers in this game is key.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kid, we have the WORST defense in the league.
Up 8 with 2 minutes to go, we allowed the Giants to march and score, and make the 2-pt conversion to tie the game.

Knowing that our defense sucks, and knowing they cannot get big stops unless they get a gift Int? That's something to worry about.

There's no margin for error when we have a sieve defense like that. This is not the 2010 defense. Collins and Jenkins won't be back for this game.

That's the reality.

You got it!

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What makes you think I have my "******* in a bunch"?

I actually do believe that people who say things like JPP did are setting themselves up for embarrassment, and that the Packers will be very well aware of what he said.

It's all part of the package.
JPP will not be embarassed on sunday..thats one thing I know for sure the kid is a beast....90 tackles and 16.5 sacks he is all over the field..the packers may win but he wont be embarassed...people read into the talk before these games...look at rex ryan...its all bs if u ask me.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
JPP will not be embarassed on sunday..thats one thing I know for sure the kid is a beast....90 tackles and 16.5 sacks he is all over the field..the packers may win but he wont be embarassed...people read into the talk before these games...look at rex ryan...its all bs if u ask me.

He could very well be embarrassed if they don't get the win he is guaranteeing, regardless of his personal performance. You know...like Rex.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
dont get ur ******* in a bunch...talk is cheap..if u think that will motovate the packers to win on sunday ur kidding urself...the pack will win cause they are the best team in football...all that hype stuff goes away once the game starts.

It's no secret that the Packers use that kind of stuff for motivation. They've come right out and said it. Especially Rodgers, he feeds off of being slighted.

Members online

Latest posts