OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense is flat. Even if Rogers scores almost every time we ge get the ball...Eli will match it. This is trouble

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The jersey is on. If the Packers can't win with this jersey on it's not meant to be.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is pathetic! They can't tackle, they can't cover anyone. The offense looks out of sync. Hoping for a 2nd half wake-up call.

Rich

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we can stunt a little and get some pressure on Manning he'll throw another pick or two or three

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Jules, didn't i tell you that packers are in the time slot where 5 OF THE LAST 6 upsets have occurred? They will lose today. Stats do not favor them

I dont put huge stock in those things. I just can't. I mean you can't call a loss due to a time slot. If thats the case call the game before it even starts since you got the 4:30 on Sunday. There was an upset already with the Saints losing btw.

Bad D, dropped passes and a lucky TD catch is the reason. Not the time slot.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Thinking it's pretty much over. Getting badly out-played, don't see the Packers coming out this half with any of the desire they should have had before kickoff.

Congrats, Giants. You were right. We'll always have infinitely more class, but...you were right. You are indeed better.

I'll be rooting for my best friend's Patriots the rest of the way. And San Fran next week.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Nice play by Aaron.

Aaron will not give up. As long as he is out there the Packers can win the game. Believe.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
OMG

Now a fumble......

*cries*

WTF is this destiny for the Giants again?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Giants arent making the dropped passes happen...It was a theme during the year

And it is coming back and hurting us big time

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Momentum. The Packers are getting some.

Setting up for a cardiac 4th quarter folks.

I still believe. It's the jersey.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts