OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well today is the day

Good luck Green Bay

Win or lose I'll be back here later tonight or tomorrow to either take my lumps or dish out the smack.

Enjoy the game.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's hoping for a clean, well-officiated game between two great organizations. Don't mind the trolls. Most Giant fans admit that Green Bay is the better team. New York has probably closed the gap sufficiently to have more than a puncher's chance, as long as they protect the ball.

If the Giants lose, I have to wear a Tramon Williams #38 jersey to work on Tuesday. If they win, my colleague has to wear Tiki Barber's #21.

Enjoy the game, be well, and go easy on the Leinenkugel if you're driving.
Wearing a barber jersey should be your punishment too...hate that *******

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Waking up at the crack of noon to watch the Afc game, Getting the pregame jitters, I really hope for a great game, with no stupid officiating mistakes, and no major injuries for either side. Going to be a dog fight! LETS GO PACK!

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaand they're still talking.

"Brandon Jacobs on @NFLonCBS: "Greg Jennings is a great receiver, but he's no Victor Cruz."

Edited to add FakeRodgers' response: "Brandon Jacobs said Jennings is no Cruz. Yeah, thats cus he doesnt have to dance like a Charlie Brown character to get his greatness noticed"

Heh. :tup:
jennings never had a year like cruz did this year..the big plays cruz has made....he has great body control...the guy just wants it more...and dont start calling players out for celebrations...rodgers thinks he's a wwf wrestler and Matthews cant make a tackle without letting everyone know about it.....................homers!!!!!!!!!

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i used to mess with a girl who was a ravens fan and her parents had season tickets...that stadium is one of the loudest in the NFL IMO.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jennings never had a year like cruz did this year..the big plays cruz has made....he has great body control...the guy just wants it more...and dont start calling players out for celebrations...rodgers thinks he's a wwf wrestler and Matthews cant make a tackle without letting everyone know about it.....................homers!!!!!!!!!

Really?? In what way? Prove it, thats all Im asking.

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Giants fans, it's pretty much that time. All the talking is done because the boys have the play the game. Been a pleasure going back and forth with many of you. Overall you've been good to trade info with and the trash talking has been kept down.

I won't wish you luck because if there's any luck involved I want the Packers to get it :) But I will say that I hope it's a great game and I really think that of all the games this weekend this has been the one that really is it....whoever wins this will have the inside track to the SB IMO.

If your Giants win I'll congratulate you. If my Packers win I'll be damn happy because I do think that the Giants are the best team and the biggest challenge in the NFC other than us.

Cheers.

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Giants fans, it's pretty much that time. All the talking is done because the boys have the play the game. Been a pleasure going back and forth with many of you. Overall you've been good to trade info with and the trash talking has been kept down.

I won't wish you luck because if there's any luck involved I want the Packers to get it :) But I will say that I hope it's a great and I really think that of all the games this weekend this has been the one that really is it....whoever wins this will have the inside track to the SB IMO.

If your Giants win I'll congratulate you. If my Packers win I'll be damn happy.

Cheers.
well said and good luck to you and injury free

Patrick Doyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you know anything about the Lambeau leap and the history behind it? Its not just Jennings that does it.
Lambeau leap? only Lambeau leap Giants fan know is the one Corey Webster did in overtime ito say buh bye to another Packer favored playoff team.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well, what he said was pretty much true. Greg Jennings IS a great receiver, and NO ONE in the NFL has been like Victor Cruz this year.
Well, there are several that were better than Cruz statistically. Granted he had a good year. The questions is, can he do it in the playoffs. Or does he pull a Randy Moss and disappear. Randy was great in the regular season, very few even close, but in the playoffs he had a tendency to not help his team much.

Members online

Latest posts