OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I think we can all agree that no matter what statics we compare, the trash talk (I'm better than you. NO I'm better than you) or guessing of the outcome, will not determine or have a hand in determining the outcome of the game. So until then, I am going to sit back and wait. The results will do the talking for whichever team wins. Good luck to the Giants. And of course go pack go!

N

NYGIANTS141

So I think we can all agree that no matter what statics we compare, the trash talk (I'm better than you. NO I'm better than you) or guessing of the outcome, will not determine or have a hand in determining the outcome of the game. So until then, I am going to sit back and wait. The results will do the talking for whichever team wins. Good luck to the Giants. And of course go pack go!

I understand some of the trash talk, but i was hoping for some discussion when i signed up for these boards. Sad seeing everyone deciding to sit back and not contribute.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand some of the trash talk, but i was hoping for some discussion when i signed up for these boards. Sad seeing everyone deciding to sit back and not contribute.

I agree but to be honest with you, what does it come down to? The conversation starts off well then it turns into Green Bay will or NY will win without any supporting evidence or factual data which in my opinion is how these discussions should go. Dont get my wrong, I like trash talking but it also worries me that if I say the Green Bay is going to win everything and then they lose this weekend then it gets thrown back in our faces and vice versa.

N

NYGIANTS141

I agree but to be honest with you, what does it come down to? The conversation starts off well then it turns into Green Bay will or NY will win without any supporting evidence or factual data which in my opinion is how these discussions should go. Dont get my wrong, I like trash talking but it also worries me that if I say the Green Bay is going to win everything and then they lose this weekend then it gets thrown back in our faces and vice versa.

I understand. We have the ability to just leave the boards if we lose, while if you lose you have to hear it from most of us. I'll be back on here regardless of the outcome. No reason to actually hate the Packers. Classy organization, wouldn't mind rooting for them if they beat us.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand. We have the ability to just leave the boards if we lose, while if you lose you have to hear it from most of us. I'll be back on here regardless of the outcome. No reason to actually hate the Packers. Classy organization, wouldn't mind rooting for them if they beat us.

I will echo those sentiments. Out of the 3 teams left in the NFC, I could accept losing to GB more than the other two teams. Would prob root for them to win if we lost.

I hear you guys are getting a snow storm, better now than Sunday =]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you cover that thing up, it's an eyesore

It is the way it is stretched here..cant fix it...Doesnt look like that in person..

And if you are trying to bring smack, you dont want to start with me

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
thats fair, but I think we had more significant players come back and it was a 3 point game. And the biggest part about the players coming back is that they are all back to defend the strongest aspect of the packers game which is their passing offense

Why is it you think your missing players and way more important that ours?

We have two pro bowl lineman playing this game and along with possible a HOF corner in Woodson..Regardless if you got beat for a Td in last game, ALL players have a a bad game right?

Not to mention we were with out two starting lb and rookies had to take their place..

I just dont get it..

Cant wait for this game cuz some of you fans are blind that the Packers just could win

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can we all at least agree that Osi was the best player missing from the last game? (probably not).

I don't get throwing Woodson in there though. He was around for the majority of the game, and was playing like dogshi.t anyway.

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants and their fans have always been classy to us. I like them but at the same time I hope we kick their tails on Sunday. It will be a tough game, very nervous for it.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say I cracked up reading the last 4 pages of bickering that all started because of the video clip of Jacobs I posted. Like I said pages ago, I had no idea that was the music behind the video. I posted the link while at work, and my job bans youtube so all I could do is see the video, the length, and the link. I can't believe the ruckus that ensued. hahaha

and RandyM, you made fun of Coughlin for getting rolled over on the sideline? lmao, you are one weak *** cat. TC is a 65 year old marine who could prob still take you on. That was hysterical. Your ignorance knows no bounds....much like your grasp of "your" and "you're".

So your you mastered the english language... Coughlin should have moved, the play was coming right at him...Now is that with a normal leg or a bum leg that he can take me on with?? Thanks for the english lesson...

N

NYGIANTS141

Just like most of you are....

I don't know about you but I'm here to have intelligent conversations. I have not attacked anyone or trash talked yet. What I'm trying to say is that your point is really useless. We know he got hurt, it happens, move on. Real game speed probably didn't allow him to move away from the two guys coming at him, that is all.

Besides, I don't know what class you are talking about. I respect 99% of Packers fans, some of the most intelligent/classiest fans in the NFL . You are welcome to visit the Giants message boards, no one is talking trash about your team, mostly discussions about what we need to do to win. Talk about class, we as Giants fans come on here and notice the disrespect some of these threads have. Can't blame us for defending our team...

Regardless, I will be back after the game no matter the outcome because that's what good sportsmanship and class is all about.

Members online

Latest posts