OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

Kase1NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the 12/4 replay last night. Hope Finley hasn't changed gloves since that game.
I hope they change officiating crews. There some GARBAGE TD calls... Ya cant go outta bounds then be the 1st one to make a play on the ball!!!!

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The officials were brutal in the game, BUT we had our chances. Tied with :58 seconds left & we let them score. Won't use the refs as an excuse. Gotta be better, gotta be good enough to overcome a bad call here or there.

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The officials were brutal in the game, BUT we had our chances. Tied with :58 seconds left & we let them score. Won't use the refs as an excuse. Gotta be better, gotta be good enough to overcome a bad call here or there.

Will Blackmon will NOT be defending Nelson this go around when the game is on the line.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
true that...the refs have sucked all season for all teams at some point....
the worst year I have seen.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
Will Blackmon will NOT be defending Nelson this go around when the game is on the line.
yeah and Rodgers was a split second from being hammerd and still got the ball off....great play all the way around...

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score

THAT bothers me MUCH more than any call made by the refs. Nothing they could do with Prince hurting, and who knows what would have happened otherwise but Blackmon couldn't cover anyone if the WR had his hands tied behind his back

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THAT bothers me MUCH more than any call made by the refs. Nothing they could do with Prince hurting, and who knows what would have happened otherwise but Blackmon couldn't cover anyone if the WR had his hands tied behind his back

A major factor in this game that should be brought up is Tuck & Osi are healthy.
Last time they were both injured.
Another factor the secondary is playing much better.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A major factor in this game that should be brought up is Tuck & Osi are healthy.

:::slaps head:::: not the injury debate again....please no......

both teams have guys playing this time around who weren't playing or 100% last time. Anyone's guess as of now how that'll impact the game.

Something very important that I don't think has been discussed yet......

what's up with those bikini girls? Nothin' wrong with that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

lol

get in line, been brought maybe 40 times?

Then the next line is from a Packer

We getting back two starting ilb, and a probowl LT and probowl alternate guard

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

both teams have guys playing this time around who weren't playing or 100% last time. Anyone's guess as of now how that'll impact the game.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ahh they were both not in the game. What are you talking about?
That's two all-pros that were out of the lineup, now they are healthy and playing. Big difference.
As for the Packers they had Hawk and Bishop out.
No offense to those two, but big difference in losing Tuck and Osi compared to losing Hawk and Bishop.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahh they were both not in the game. What are you talking about?
That's two all-pros that were out of the lineup, now they are healthy and playing. Big difference.
As for the Packers they had Hawk and Bishop out.
No offense to those two, but big difference in losing Tuck and Osi compared to losing Hawk and Bishop.

Add in Cliffton and Sitton from our O-l, that will be responsible in helping to block your Tuck and Osi

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts