Official Gameday Thread: Raiders @ Packers

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GET ON DONALD LEE'S LEVEL B! ahh i love that stiffarm, and i love the packers not letting up in the 4th quarter and sticking it to the raidaaahs. and who said before that they had a bad feeling about this game? yards after catch mean we just want it more, which is great for young players on this young team. i dont think anybody plays harder than the packers, i.e. ryan grant, d. lee, greg jennings. theres our future

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
go Lee

To quote Howard Cosell, "Look at that little monkey run."

that sounds a little racist.

It was a baseball game. Willie Magee STL was was going from 1st-3rd or 1st to home. And it just fell out of his mouth. He didn't mean it becasue he was black. Just fast.
Of course Howard was a jerk most of the time.
Just ignorant.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
wpr said:
go Lee

To quote Howard Cosell, "Look at that little monkey run."

that sounds a little racist.

It was a baseball game. Willie Magee STL was was going from 1st-3rd or 1st to home. And it just fell out of his mouth. He didn't mean it becasue he was black. Just fast.
Of course Howard was a jerk most of the time.
Just ignorant.

If I insulted anyone I appologize now. I meant Lee's run was hardly anything that could be considered swift and graceful.
By it had heart.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
that's what i thought you meant. just giving you ****.

that I can take.

I don't want to insult anyone. I will delete the posts that refer to it if I am asked to.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.......i really didn't expect the Lions to win, so i'm not too surprised. Anyway........we're 2007 NORTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!
Hey.........how come "Eminem" didn't get the gatorade bath??????

Tampa Bay lost, which is good for us. Now we need Arizona to knock off Seattle.
That would put us that much closer to a first round bye.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.......i really didn't expect the Lions to win, so i'm not too surprised. Anyway........we're 2007 NORTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!

I'd rather see us win out and earn our first round bye. I'm willing to bet we will. 14-2 sounds really cool. :cool:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I'd rather see us win out and earn our first round bye. I'm willing to bet we will. 14-2 sounds really cool. :cool:
I'm not saying i DON'T want to win out. But hey, if we can clinch a first round bye without having to wait till the final day, isn't that even better?
Heck.........if we get it, we earned it! Whether we are 14-2 or worse, if we get it, we earned it. At least in my view.
Usually the division championship comes down to the last week, yet here we are, champs with 3 weeks left! It gives us even MORE time to celebrate! (And rub it in on Bears fans!) :wink: :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying i DON'T want to win out. But hey, if we can clinch a first round bye without having to wait till the final day, isn't that even better?
Heck.........if we get it, we earned it! Whether we are 14-2 or worse, if we get it, we earned it. At least in my view.
Usually the division championship comes down to the last week, yet here we are, champs with 3 weeks left! It gives us even MORE time to celebrate! (And rub it in on Bears fans!) :wink: :lol:

Don't worry Cheesy, I never read that into it.

There are 2 more things I want to see in the regular season:
1) us wrapping up the #2 seed (Dallas will win out. The Lions are the only team of the last four that will have a chance against them and they should have won that game).
2) a brutal, humiliating win against da Bears. I want to see Lovie Smith lose it and throw something.

Members online

Latest posts