Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Chiefs: 9/2

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't think watching the 2nd and 3rd stringers interest people. Also it's not a nationally televised game so fewer people posting. I'm just following it on game center now and then.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I don't think watching the 2nd and 3rd stringers interest people. Also it's not a nationally televised game so fewer people posting. I'm just following it on game center now and then.

Yea game is over lost.

Thank god its pre season other wise I would blow my top.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Scrubs being scrubs. Seriously, now many incomplete passes can Harrell throw? Somebody said the last pass should have been caught though. Who remembers preseason anyway?

Focus on what we did to the Colts last week when the starters where in with a vanilla D that was missing 4 starters. GB is going to be hard to stop.

It is funny, all the Viking fans are giddy the pack lost to KC. Man, they're desperate.

Any injuries?

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who cares lol

Scrubs being scrubs. Seriously, now many incomplete passes can Harrell throw? Somebody said the last pass should have been caught though. Who remembers preseason anyway?

Focus on what we did to the Colts last week when the starters where in with a vanilla D that was missing 4 starters. GB is going to be hard to stop.

It is funny, all the Viking fans are giddy the pack lost to KC. Man, they're desperate.

Any injuries?

who cares what the bi-queen fans think? when we are at the table for regular season the bi-queens will have nothing but excuses on why they do not suck. The Pack is back for sure. this game was about roster position and had nothing to do with the win loss column. Now the season begins and may God Bless the Packers and America as well........:viksux::viksux::viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling this year is gonna be a great one for Pack fans, barring injury (knock on wood).

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nfl21.net 5 years sales experience in export jerseys for wholesale and

retail. We are committed to provide
users with fast, safe and cheap brand jerseys like NFL.NHL,MLB.NBA and soccer jerseys,we

have special website mybuypro.co.uk - Air Jordans, Nike Dunks, Nike Air Force 1, Nike Shox, Nike Air Max Shoes[/url] for shoes like

Airjordan.dunk.UGG.airforce.some brand products and so on,we hope you will satisfied with

our great service!"

spam tastes like **** by the way.

Members online

Latest posts