Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Chiefs: 9/2

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Yea I cant wait.

Cant wait for the season to start. Going to be a good one.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starters are only playing around 20 snaps again right? It's still fun to see the rest of our roster anyway :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm officially bored to death with preseason. But, bring out the clowns one more time!!...err...scrubs. Damn you NFL, Damn you for teasing us like this.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye out on our special teams units. The Chiefs drafted 2 solid returners in Javier Arenas and Dexter Mccluster. We sure don't want either of those 2 taking one to the house.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last preseason game is the worst to since all the starters barely play or do not play at all. :(

Season needs to get here SOONER!

EDIT: Guess I shouldn't say all the starters, but the stars don't really play...

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just turned it on...who dropped the kickoff? Maybe we can set a record for most kickoff+punt drops this season LOL.
Oh no Rodgers eh.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
ugh at everything in this game, effort is low, tackling bad, SPECIAL TEAMS IS HORRIBLE<< THIS SLOCUM GUY HAS GOT TO GO NOW ASAP FIRE HIS ***. other than that flynn looking better than ever.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Maybe once the season starts we will see effort sence the games actually count.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
why does our special teams have to be SOOOO BAD, i mean average or even below average would suffice for our team. But Horrible is just unacceptable, it's just like last year, I can't bear to watch the special teams, having to peak between my fingers to see if there was a horrible mistake, everytime we fair catch or get it back to the 20 I find myself clapping, it's almost laughable as a whole.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why does our special teams have to be SOOOO BAD, i mean average or even below average would suffice for our team. But Horrible is just unacceptable, it's just like last year, I can't bear to watch the special teams, having to peak between my fingers to see if there was a horrible mistake, everytime we fair catch or get it back to the 20 I find myself clapping, it's almost laughable as a whole.
i haven't seen the game, a second of it, or read anything until right here right now.
the bolded part... could be referring to our pass defense. if it was just average or subpar last year, we still go 13-3 and to the super bowl. but it was horrrrrrrible.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
i haven't seen the game, a second of it, or read anything until right here right now.
the bolded part... could be referring to our pass defense. if it was just average or subpar last year, we still go 13-3 and to the super bowl. but it was horrrrrrrible.

eh I wouldnt say our pass defense was Horrrrrrrrible, but after woodson and collins, it was definitely below average. No where close to as bad as our special teams though, special team's is almost like watching charlie brown try to play football, it's just disheartening to give up such good field position all the time.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Crosby with another FG. 13-17 Chiefs

Not going to make Judgement till after First game against Philly.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

2 Min warning. Chiefs about to punt.

This could be the last drive of the game.

Where is everybody

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts