Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers 11/1: LOSE 38 - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I even need to say anything about this game? You all know how important this is and the playoff implications that are attached to this game.

Bottom line, we need the "W".

GO PACK GO! :Bananas:

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Raji falls on Favre's shoulder ala Sam Bradford. That would be epic, end his career where it started.

Please God, I ask for so little! Please make this happen.

:viksux:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't Sing it, Bring it! I look for AP to light you guys up this time. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't Sing it, Bring it! I look for AP to light you guys up this time. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not going to lie, I am worried about AP. I just hope our 12th man can get into Favre's head in hopes to mess with the passing game so we can focus on the running game.

So pumped for tomorrow...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm worried about A-rod throwing for 400 so I know what you mean. I think both teams score alot so it may come down to what defense has the better day.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alex Rodriguez doesn't play football.

Good point. I'd hate to be A... Rod.... anything in sports today because somebody is going to tag you as A-Rod. And who wants to be grouped in with a tool like Alex Rodriguez?

Aside from that point, I hope Aaron lights up the Vikes for 300+ and Clay Matthews welcomes the old dude with some well-timed hugs.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be nice if Fox switched over to the pack game now.. I mean the GMen are losing big time and theres 1 min left but nooooooooo

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTH is Aaron doing? He's had a poor 1st couple series as far as his throwing is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online