Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers - 10/24: WIN 28 - 24

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
No smack talk, got carried away!!! :(

I'm kinda feel more optimistic with the Jets right now. So much hinged on this game, we have momentum now, this is the turning point. I'm actually too happy right now to think of the Jets, I just want to enjoy this moment!!! Have happies!!!!

AnyPack, off to bed with me, finally wore myself out!

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hands down this is the most complete game of the year. We did not close out, but we did win it. If there was EVER a tide turning game in a season for ANY team, guess what?

This was it. It was the fact of getting the monkey and the win off of our back in this fashion.

MM called an odd game, but certainly showed he would risk his job for the win. This was a first for him. He stretched this out a bit, but who saw a FAKE FG on 4th and 7 at half field COMING>!>!

Good stuff, and risking it while showing guts to go for it showed more than NOT going for it and missing.

HECK, playing it safe has done NOTHING to help us win this season. Might as well risk it all...AND WIN

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol:

I always think we're going to lose. I don't know why.

I guarantee you I'll end up posting a "Don't Overlook Detroit" thread next time we play them. :lol:
You'd be wise to do one, and I'll agree with you.

Even with injuries, we have the talent to beat ANYONE ANYWHERE. We just have to play like it. Tonight we did.
Yes, we also can lose to anyone anytime by the way we play sometimes.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol:

I always think we're going to lose. I don't know why.

I guarantee you I'll end up posting a "Don't Overlook Detroit" thread next time we play them. :lol:

We'd be crazy to over look Detroit!

If Obama hadnt of called in the "No Catch" in week one and the Lions had won like they should have the Bears would have one win at best right now and the Lions could just as easily have only one loss!

When you're hot your hot. The Lions could have been hot out of the gate if it hadnt been for that one bad call.

The Lions are a much better team than last year.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Your task, should you choose to accept it, PF:

Find me the audio of Paul Allen for 2 plays. 1) The TD that wasn't to Harvin. I want to hear how happy he was, and then how sad he was in a matter of seconds. 2) The audio of the last Favre throw when it set in that the Packers just beat the Vikings. I want to hear the depression in his voice.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Ok, Packer nation. You can breathe now. Go ahead, take in the oxygen. Feels good, doesn't it?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Add a cherry on top of our Sunday! The Skins beat da' Bears! That helps us in our division very much!!! McNabb had to make up for beating my Packers last week, what better way than knock off a division rival!!!! Thanks McNabb I forgive thee!!!

Speaking of the division, what of the Lions? Haven't heard anything there... do the Lions sleep tonight????

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great game, I'm sure I wasn't alone in trying to contain myself the whole game, I was waiting for a bad call against us or a holding, THERE WAS NO HOLDING AT ALL! ONLY ONE FALSE START FROM COLLEDGE! THAT'S HOW WE SHOULD PLAY EVERY WEEK, IF WE CAN DO THAT EVERY WEEK WE CAN COMPETE AGAINST ANYONE!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm done posting here until after the game, and I have a feeling you people will be nothing short of SOUR.....good luck!

You promised you'd be back after the game. So where are you? You got a whole bowl full of smack talk you laid out. Time to get to eating those words son.

Oh well, another vike troll bites the dust.

btw... I'm very very far from being sour. Check the Viking forums and the OBF forum for Sour.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Viking/Favre fans are having fits

Wondering why no one wants to discuss Rodgers ints

Are you guys that really daft?

The Packers won, so it doesnt matter

They cant get over the helmet from Clay, but didnt AP do same thing 3 years ago in Minny? Yet no one said a word then cuz Minny won
Brett, I sure hope your ankle is okay.
I still don't like that punk that twisted your ankle when he took you down. He is going OUT. Someone is going to get his number. THAT WAS INTENTIONAL and NO ONE will change my mind on that one. I'm so upset I can't think of the little jerk's name.

PAckers twisted it on purpose and now they are hiring a hit man?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viking/Favre fans are having fits

Wondering why no one wants to discuss Rodgers ints

Are you guys that really daft?

The Packers won, so it doesnt matter

They cant get over the helmet from Clay, but didnt AP do same thing 3 years ago in Minny? Yet no one said a word then cuz Minny won

PAckers twisted it on purpose and now they are hiring a hit man?

Silly things, now I want to go over there just to see them wallow! Clay's helmet didn't cost them the game, unless you consider watching him run across the field with his hair flying distracted all the Vikings players from their task! That would be brilliant! I don't like that "can't remove your helmet on the field" penalty anyway. Suck it Vikes! :Cheeky: :viksux::Cheeky:

Members online

Latest posts