Official Game Day Thread: Vikings @ Packers - 10/24: WIN 28 - 24

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that people STILL think Favre had anything to do with these stupid emails/text messages. Hell, both accounts have been hacked into like a million times over the years with the Pack, Jets, and now Vikings...get over it...HE WILL PLAY!

uh, he never once has denied it. you always deny it. even if its obviously false.

he will play this weekend for the sole reason that the leagues process wont be finished by then, and no way they axe him for primetime vs the packers.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uh, he never once has denied it. you always deny it. even if its obviously false.

he will play this weekend for the sole reason that the leagues process wont be finished by then, and no way they axe him for primetime vs the packers.

Dude, nothing will happen. For one, someone can't prove any mobile device (i.e. cell phone/internet) because of their vulnerability, that and it's known that BF's accounts have been hacked over and over, nothing IN PERSON has occurred between Brett and any other lady besides Mrs. Favre, live with it.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they did lose right?...how did they lose?...why did they lose?....

Answers: Yes...Favre....Favre

Brett obviously threw a terrible interception, but one player surely doesn't lose the game, it's a team effort. The team wins, and the team loses....anyone knows that, or at least they should!:shock:

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I could see Favre being "aww shucksy" enough to just flat admit to it.

If he did it.

I don't think he'd sit down with the NFL and lie his *** off like Vick did.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see Favre being "aww shucksy" enough to just flat admit to it.

If he did it.

I don't think he'd sit down with the NFL and lie his *** off like Vick did.

Exactly, and why is it all of a sudden a big deal 3 yrs later after is "supposedly" happened? Right before the Jets' game? It's obvious someone is trying to **** with the man...wow!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly, and why is it all of a sudden a big deal 3 yrs later after is "supposedly" happened? Right before the Jets' game? It's obvious someone is trying to **** with the man...wow!
It's a big deal because the site released the stuff then.

Shameless? Yes. But their timing couldn't have been better. Saying it was to prejudicate the Vikings or Favre is ridiculous. It was to make viewership for their site, to generate money. That's it.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of Viking week!

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 73

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA thanks for all the laughs!

There's only two laughs I can point out...

1. Your ugly mug
2. Someone thinking that they CHEER for a franchise, versus a team....meaning who cares about franchises? A franchise can only give you memories, but does nothing in terms of helping you win in the present....what has your franchise done for you during the last 12 years or so? What about 30 yrs before that? That's what I thought! You root for the TEAM year in and year out, therefore I could care less about ANY franchise, especially the Vikings.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO at MNVIKES4EVA, I remember when I thought Brett could do no wrong...

How do think I am saying the man can do no wrong? Because I think the "sexting" thing is nothing but a money maker? It's obvious BF didn't do ****. If he did, congrats on laying the mack towards one **** chic! But, I don't think he did. To settle the "does nothing wrong" theory, I think BF has done many things wrong....MANY! End of story.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In honor of Viking week!

Yup, never seen/heard of that one before, Christ, you would think that after a decade or two ONE packer fan could pull some different looking rabbit out of their hat, but that would be asking too much from someone that was born in WI.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

2. Someone thinking that they CHEER for a franchise, versus a team....meaning who cares about franchises? A franchise can only give you memories

LOL, this is supposed to carry any weight coming from a franchise that has nothing to show for its existence!

:good: Now if this was a 49ers fan or a Steelers fan or even a Dolphins fan it could mean something.

But you're just a joke to any team that has something to show from its past efforts!:viksux:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

1. Your ugly mug
2. Someone thinking that they CHEER for a franchise, versus a team....meaning who cares about franchises? A franchise can only give you memories, but does nothing in terms of helping you win in the present....what has your franchise done for you during the last 12 years or so? What about 30 yrs before that? That's what I thought! You root for the TEAM year in and year out, therefore I could care less about ANY franchise, especially the Vikings.
Spoken like a true Vikings fan. Doesn't support the FRANCHISE that built his TEAM, and lashing out with irrational insults.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do think I am saying the man can do no wrong? Because I think the "sexting" thing is nothing but a money maker? It's obvious BF didn't do ****. If he did, congrats on laying the mack towards one **** chic! But, I don't think he did. To settle the "does nothing wrong" theory, I think BF has done many things wrong....MANY! End of story.

You said he didn't do it BUT if he did congrats on laying the mack. hahah! thank you sir for proving my point.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, never seen/heard of that one before, Christ, you would think that after a decade or two ONE packer fan could pull some different looking rabbit out of their hat, but that would be asking too much from someone that was born in WI.

Wasn't born in WI, nor do I live there... nice try though

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, this is supposed to carry any weight coming from a franchise that has nothing to show for its existence!

:good: Now if this was a 49ers fan or a Steelers fan or even a Dolphins fan it could mean something.

But you're just a joke to any team that has something to show from its past efforts!:viksux:

AGAIN, since fans root for past success right? What an idiot....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok lets compare franchises then. We have 3 Super Bowls 9 championships equaling 12 overall. K, your turn.

Anybody and their mother knows the Vikes don't have squat to show in terms of trophy's, however that means NOTHING as a fan. I (along with 99%) of fans root for their team, not their franchise, what's your point again? And what significance does it have regarding current football success? A franchise won't win you games, however the team playing NOW will, thus is why I could give 2 shitz about some franchise. If all you have to brag about is some franchise, you are officially a has-been, and I would rather be a never-was in that case. If anything, it gives Vikings fans more credit, and that is because they can still root for a team that has never won the big one...more power to them.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spoken like a true Vikings fan. Doesn't support the FRANCHISE that built his TEAM, and lashing out with irrational insults.

Lashing out with insults? Sure, like ONLY Vikings fans spew insults! Sounds more like a candy-*** Packers fan..wait...am I labeling? Guess so...maybe I am only ripping on your "categorizing insult"? Contradiction? Couldn't be....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm done posting here until after the game, and I have a feeling you people will be nothing short of SOUR.....good luck!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude are you still freakin at it!!! We must be very very entertaining and exciting for you to spend so much time here. Wow, we are special. But I would have to think Favre is going to be hurt, jealous and confused that you are spending so much time over here rather than his board. It's kind of like cheating on your wife, you see.

Members online

Latest posts