Official Game Day Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Packers vs. Steelers - 2/6: WIN 31 - 25

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, those goofy Packers fans !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwvxAkn7R8]YouTube - PACKER CELEBRATION[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's official.
The thug scumbag ****** against the good guy.

I hope the good guy wins this one.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah they travel just as well as we do. But they dont have as many nation wide bars as we do.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one team I didn't want to face - now I have very mixed emotions about this. I live in Pittsburgh and hear all the time about how they have "the most championships in the NFL." Obviously a loss will make things miserable for me, but even these next two weeks are not going to be the joyride they'll be for those of you in other parts of the country.

We'll probably be the road team again (despite wearing the home jerseys, if we choose), but now I'm not as concerned about playing on the road.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one team I didn't want to face - now I have very mixed emotions about this. I live in Pittsburgh and hear all the time about how they have "the most championships in the NFL." Obviously a loss will make things miserable for me, but even these next two weeks are not going to be the joyride they'll be for those of you in other parts of the country.

We'll probably be the road team again (despite wearing the home jerseys, if we choose), but now I'm not as concerned about playing on the road.

they have 1/2 as many championships as the packers. When they tell you anything pre SB doesnt count, laugh at them and say "your just saying that since it took you 40 years to win your first championship." They have been around since 1933 and pretty much were the lions of the nfl until the 70s

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm sad we didn't get to the face the Jets. An all green SB would be cool, they were the worse team, and how big an underdog story would it be with two 6 seeds squaring off in the big one.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! **** THE STEELERS! THEY HAVE HALF AS MANY TITLES AS WE DO.

We are taking that trophy to its rightfull place!!

GO PACK GO!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a great feeling to proudly wear my Rodgers jersey knowing we're going to the superbowl!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w68hRH6p2o]YouTube - Packers vs. Steelers, Super Bowl Matchup 1/24/2011[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts