Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 12/27: WIN 48 - 10

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to bounce back from that terrible lose to the Steelers. We definitely need to finish this season strong and roll into the playoffs with a little swagger.

Here to downing the Seahawks!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope that the Packers win the last two games. I don't care if Arizona rests their starters or not. We have to win these next games no ifs ands or buts.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless we screw up big time and turn the ball over left and right we should come out of this Seattle game with the W. Then let's hope for some help so the AZ game isn't do or die just to be on the safe side. :prayer:

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be a win, and it better be. We can't afford to lose this game. MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We win this and go 10-5, then if we happen to lose to the Cardinals, we would still have a great chance to get into the post season.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be a win, and it better be. We can't afford to lose this game. MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We win this and go 10-5, then if we happen to lose to the Cardinals, we would still have a great chance to get into the post season.

Not necessarily, the Giants own a tiebreaker over us and if they manage to win out and we go 10-6 then it just so happens that the Packers will not make the playoffs.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not necessarily, the Giants own a tiebreaker over us and if they manage to win out and we go 10-6 then it just so happens that the Packers will not make the playoffs.

I didn't say going 10-6 would guarantee putting us in the playoffs, I just said it would give us a great chance. The Giants could win out and go 10-6, but they have a tough game against Minnesota, and Minnesota will be playing for a first round bye so they won't rest anyone. Dallas also has a tough game against Philadelphia, and we hold the tiebreaker over Dallas. So in all likelihood going 10-6 would get us in.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, Dallas AND New York would have to win both of their games IF we win this game.

I'm curious to see how much they focus on the biting story, because it's just odd.

I definitely predict a win for us. 28-16 the Packers win.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
definitly a should/must win game. I think both the Cowboys and Giants are gonna lose one of their last two games and i think one of them losing and us winning clinches a playoff berth? Either way we need to take care of business against Seattle. I dont think it should be too tough but Seattle has nothing to play for, except the spoiler role so they can really mess up our season here...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we win and Dallas/NYG loses...we are in, no questions asked. :)...Im thinking the skins are gonna pull it off against the cowgirls..

Yeah i think Dallas got lucky in their win against the Saints. Their December slump will continue, i gaurantee it.

Members online

Latest posts