Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Packers - 9/8: Win 42 - 34

Who will NBC choose for the Thursday NFL Kickoff?

• Total voters

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, they need to end this lockout soon because you guys are losing your minds up in here.

Just joking, you are well within your rights to talk crap on your own site. I am looking forward to the game even though no SB champ ever loses these openers.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, they need to end this lockout soon because you guys are losing your minds up in here.

Just joking, you are well within your rights to talk crap on your own site. I am looking forward to the game even though no SB champ ever loses these openers.

You've been here before, you know we recognize you guys. In fact, the Saints were the team no Packer fan wanted to face in the playoffs.

You know we're joking. Kind of...

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we felt the same way about GB in 09. Every Saints' fan that I know pulled for you guys throught the post season last year. You ought to check out the Saints' boards SB gameday thread sometime, and of course that is even more true with respect to the dismantling of the Falcons.

It would be nice to see you guys in GB for the opener and in NOLA for the NFCCG. :duel:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we felt the same way about GB in 09. Every Saints' fan that I know pulled for you guys throught the post season last year. You ought to check out the Saints' boards SB gameday thread sometime, and of course that is even more true with respect to the dismantling of the Falcons.

It would be nice to see you guys in GB for the opener and in NOLA for the NFCCG. :duel:

Cmon man! Come to Green Bay for the NFCCG too!

Lambeau is so inviting in February! You guys will have a blast!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Belt is back

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjxYCYmTdm0"]‪Aaron Rodgers belt baby‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Well if you go to Sunday night footballs site, it shows they will be broadcasting both games. The opener against the Saints and the Bears Packers on Christmas day. This is going to be a very good Christmas.

I will be coming out to the opening game. It will be my first pilgrimage to Lambeau and I am psyched about it. Any So Cal fans that are going email me. Any locals, email me and let me know the best things to do in green bay. Have one day free while there. would like to look at countryside. where's a good place to go.

Thanks

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Not that I'm scared of the Saints, but it's nice to get them opening day while the defenses are still a bit ahead of the offenses. Of course, late in the season at Lambeau would be a loss for them anyway. I'm just glad to beat them early in the season.
24-17 Packers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know the media will focus on which team had off season works and which didnt. (rolls eyes)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
you know the media will focus on which team had off season works and which didnt. (rolls eyes)
You know it. That's the funny thing about sports reporting. It's all bent to make a story when there isn't one there.
I love when people roll out stuff that has no bearing on the game. Like SB teams don't repeat, yet Packers always repeated once after each Super Bowl, 1/II, XXXI,/XXXII and now XLV/XLVI
Quick, let's do a Madden sim because it's been so right so often for the predictions of the season, lol.

J

JazMajor

Personally I would like to see Packers go face to face with Saints.
Kickoff will be a lot more exciting after a looong lockout!
Go Packers! :happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts