Official Game Day Thread: Saints @ Packers - 9/8: Win 42 - 34

Who will NBC choose for the Thursday NFL Kickoff?

• Total voters
OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope its not tampa as they always seem to beat us.
they beat us down there though, and we took them lightly.
now we know we barely made it into the playoffs over them and they think they are a team on the rise. so we come out intense and we kick their ***** like we did to dallas, the giants, and the viqueens last year.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking it is the bears. It is a rematch of the nfcc game, longest rivary in football, and we ALWAYS have at lest one of our games on prime time anyways.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, TODAY IS THE DAY folks. We'll know later who it will be.

I think, still, that NBC is smart enough to give the world the SAINTS - PACKERS exciting matchup. But I hope it's the Bears because I am much more confident we'd beat them than the Saints. Like 99% vs 92%.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am hoping for the Bears for two reasons. First I'd rather see them than the Saints in person, and secondly, if for whatever reason I could not get Thurs and Fri off work to make the long drive over, I would think the Packers - Bears tickets would bring a bit more money - if I was forced to sell them...:happy0005:

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brees vs. Rodgers is better for ratings NBC assumes. After the Cutler thing I don't think the Bears appeal to a national audience anymore.

Breesus H Christ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints fan here. Yes I'm already infiltrating your board. I hope it's us. I would much rather have us traveling to Lambeau sooner than later. I think it is hilarious how you guys are f'ing with the Bears over Cutler. I bet they can't stand hearing about this from you guys. Anyway, if it is us, I hope 52 suffers a mild calf strain the week before and slows him down for just that game. When you have a franchise qb it's scary to face somebody like him on your first game. Animal!!

Saint Jack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Saints fan here. Good luck Sept. 8th. Should be a good game between two great teams with two of the best fanbases in the NFL. I'm allready trying to get tickets to the game.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Word. This should be a pretty good game. Hopefully the lockout ends and this game will actually be played!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread's going to have like 600 posts by the time the game starts. :icon_lol:
Let's break the thread record!
The most commented thread is Packers vs Cardinals, that WildCard game, with 699 posts

And the most viewed post is the...
/looks
Hot Girl thread with 205729 views... Almost 10x more than the second place...

Bunch of perverts...
http://www.packerforum.com/f12/hot-girl-thread-15666.html
;)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Let's break the thread record!
The most commented thread is Packers vs Cardinals, that WildCard game, with 699 posts

And the most viewed post is the...
/looks
Hot Girl thread with 205729 views... Almost 10x more than the second place...

Bunch of perverts...
http://www.packerforum.com/f12/hot-girl-thread-15666.html
;)

I never got why someone would come to PackerForum for their hot ladies hookup, but the numbers don't lie. 205,000 people... wow. :icon_lol:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Already put in my request for the night off, and my card in hand to buy tickets. Even if there isn't a game, I would rather be prepared.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When are they going to say if theres football this season? I need to plan my holidays and I would love to go see the Broncos or Rams game. Anybody know how much the ticket would cost me?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I am really hyped for the season now, I couldn't help but youtube a bunch of packers videos and highlights reels, check out the one by vikingsworld, it's a great montage of the whole season

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7VMwmQrt4w&feature=related]YouTube - Ultimate Green Bay Packers Highlights 2010 - Super Bowl XLV Champions[/ame]

and then there's clay highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7VMwmQrt4w&feature=related"]YouTube - Ultimate Green Bay Packers Highlights 2010 - Super Bowl XLV Champions[/ame]

Latest posts