Official Game Day Thread: Rams @ Packers - 10/16: WIN 24 - 3

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still a bit surprised people keep talking about trap games. This is not a team that is going to fall for a trap game. It's impossible to imagine. They are well=coached, focused and determined to make a repeat. This is in literal terms a really, really good football team. I just hope they keep the foot on the gas, I love looking over the stats after the game and seeing the monster numbers.
Just think, at some point we will get Mike Neal back and the defense will be as bad-*** as it was last year.
The Packers first loss will either be at San Diego or Detroit if at all.

I don't know if you can say they won't fall for a trap game, it would be easy for the packers to overlook this game. It almost happened with the Panthers this year and it DID happen with the Dolphins and Redskins last year. The Pack will stomp as long as they stay focused and not expect the game to be handed to them on a platter.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm still a bit surprised people keep talking about trap games. This is not a team that is going to fall for a trap game. It's impossible to imagine. They are well=coached, focused and determined to make a repeat. This is in literal terms a really, really good football team. I just hope they keep the foot on the gas, I love looking over the stats after the game and seeing the monster numbers.
Just think, at some point we will get Mike Neal back and the defense will be as bad-*** as it was last year.
The Packers first loss will either be at San Diego or Detroit if at all.

In fact recently the Coach came right out and said that they haven't forgotten what happened with Tampa Bay a couple years ago and they learned their lesson. They are much more on guard against a "trap" than what many folks think.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I don't know if you can say they won't fall for a trap game, it would be easy for the packers to overlook this game. It almost happened with the Panthers this year and it DID happen with the Dolphins and Redskins last year. The Pack will stomp as long as they stay focused and not expect the game to be handed to them on a platter.
I can sure say it. The Panther game was not a trap game. Nobody had any tape on Cam Newton and how they were going to run that offense and defenses around the league are behind the offenses, the opposite of what most predicted this year.
Last year's games have nothing to do with this year. I mean, you know the Falcons were 20-2 or whatever with Matty Ryan at home right?
Watch the Packers this season Ceodore, they are focused and confident and really, really good. I don't think they will overlook any opponent this year.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sam Bradford and Josh McDaniels SEEMED like a match made in heaven. But the guy is getting killed everytime he backs to pass. I don't see this as a trap game. Pack win easily.

amatuerPACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My uncle called me yesterday (he has been a Rams fan for over 50 years) and begged me to tell some of the Packers on Twitter to have mercy on his boys. :) Their top 3 corners are out for the season and Bradford seems to have regressed this year. The Packers should (should being the key word) handle them easily.

Would your uncle favor having Matt Flynn pay the whole game? That is what I would like to see. Then bring in other 2nd string in the second half if there is a lead.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Morgan Burnett broke his hand in practice yesterday, but it seems like he's just going to wrap it up and play with it. He's probable for the game, along with Bulaga and Zombo.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would your uncle favor having Matt Flynn pay the whole game? That is what I would like to see. Then bring in other 2nd string in the second half if there is a lead.
No.
Aaron Rodgers and company need to dominate, dominate, dominate. To get revenge for what the Cards are doing to the Brewers.
A-Rod is friends with Brewer Ryan Braun.
So go get 'em for Ryan, A-Rod!

And besides, we need to ensure it will be 6-0 not 5-1.
Sorry, but it's not time for Flynn yet. Especially since he threw a pick last time he played.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In fact recently the Coach came right out and said that they haven't forgotten what happened with Tampa Bay a couple years ago and they learned their lesson. They are much more on guard against a "trap" than what many folks think.
Agreed.

I am getting sick and tired of all this "trap game" talk.
Geez. Hush up about it already.
EVERYONE on here should have faith in the Packers and especially the coaching staff.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sam Bradford and Josh McDaniels SEEMED like a match made in heaven. But the guy is getting killed everytime he backs to pass. I don't see this as a trap game. Pack win easily.

I didn't think so, Daniels isn't a great coach, IMHO. Bradford did well because of Pat Shumur, who's in Cleveland now

Members online

Latest posts