Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 11/21: WIN 31 - 3

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am already pumped for round 2!

Will chilly still be coach?

Will Brett make it past the Bears pass rush?

Will the packers be like the jets and stumble out of the bye week?

Is the Vikings pass rush back?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why post this so early?

It's NEVER too early to start thinking football!!!!

I am PUMPED for this game like you would not believe. I can feel the energy running through my blood and vibrating straight to my solar plexus. I have a good feeling about this and I could not be any prouder of this Packer team. March on soldiers, the battle rages on in Minny. Slaughter the Vikings and sink what is left of their ship.

As for those Vikings, a large part of their destiny (and ours) depends on what happens in that Bears game. If they lose, it will crush their spirits ever more. If they win, they will have momentum having won 3 in a row, only to have their very essence snuffed by the sheer force of the Packers. I hope they lose to the Bears this week but all I really want is for the Packers to beat them utterly into submission.

GO PACK GO!!! I am ready for this game! Countdown (a long one) has begun. I can smell the battle on the winds, hearts beating like drums. Destiny is in our hands!!!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am already pumped for round 2!

Will chilly still be coach?

Will Brett make it past the Bears pass rush?

Will the packers be like the jets and stumble out of the bye week?

Is the Vikings pass rush back?

I hear ya there Ivo, im getting jacked already too! Im not sure who to root for this coming weekend, Queens or Bears, but I think I have chosen to root for the Bears. If the Bears win this week against the Vikings, I think the Vikings will be all but out of it with a knock out DAGGAR punch from us the following week, then its all in our hands vs the Bears..

If the Bears win I can see a Chilly firing

Peppers may put a real hurting on Favre

Hopefully we come out firing after that crushing of Dallas, hopefully our team is as excited as we are to get back on the field!

The Vikes D-line looked to gain more confidence last week, hopefully we can hold em!

and another note, I hope Dom Capers comes up with some nasty blitz schemes with this extra week he has, im really excited!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hopefully the bears and vikings will just beat each other up this weekend, then we sweep in the following week and continue to ravage the carcasses of the pathetic super bowless vikedouches.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did anyone see inside the nfl tonight with the reggie white story? I might upload it on youtube. I know kitten loves her reggie white

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really sucks!!! Bears vs Vikings this weekend. Two hated opponents (three for some), major division standing implications, who do I want to win??? Who SHOULD I want to win??? Pragmatically, I suppose it would be better for the Pack if the Queens won; question is, can I bring myself to pull for "those people"? Nope, can't do it, will resort to my old stratgey of hoping for a tie and lots of injuries. Guess I am a bad person after all.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Root for the bad news Bears.
We will crush the Bears yet this year in Green Bay.
But we might lose at Minnesota where Aaron is 0-2 lifetime.

The Vikings are pretty healthy and might be getting Sidney Rice back very soon.

I for sure will be a Bairz Fan this week. And Cowboys.... now come on Ravens defense! Make a play vs Atlanta.

L

Lunchboxer

Im pulling for Da Bears this one.

Because Bears have to come to Green Bay at the end of the season.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It's 12:05 AM Central Time, so I'm 5 minutes late, but I'd like to officially welcome you all to Vikings Week, Pt. II!

I have to wonder if any Viking fans will even bother showing up for the traditional smack talk. I hope not, because it gets old to me after like 15 minutes, but it will be interesting.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I will truly be disappointed if we don't see any postings from the REAL football fans who follow the Vikings (e.g. Raptorman, et. al.). However, if we don't, it is understandable. Been a tough season for them, no doubt.

But, no, I do not think we will see too many of the random drive-by-postings that seem to occur when the Vikings are doing well. Those "fans" have mostly given up on their local team and have gone back to playing their PS3s until bedtime.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game works out perfectly for a Packer win. Packers are coming off of a bye week, giving them extra time to prepare. The Vikings were embarassed in Chicago. Childress has lost his team. Favre has a sore shoulder and needs and MRI.

This is where the Packers create separation in the division.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Man its going to be a good game I think that it will be a crushing by the Packers. I know its in minny and we dont real do well there but I think that the Vikings have called it quits and the Packers will win 31-18

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 12:05 AM Central Time, so I'm 5 minutes late, but I'd like to officially welcome you all to Vikings Week, Pt. II!

I have to wonder if any Viking fans will even bother showing up for the traditional smack talk. I hope not, because it gets old to me after like 15 minutes, but it will be interesting.

YOUR LATE! Ok Whatever

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I just want to go to sleep now and wake up when the game is on Sunday lol. I hope we can smack the viqueens on there home turf. I feel only weapon the Vikings got is Percy harvin, he the only one that looks like he wants to play.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'll do my traditional "I think the Vikings win" post now.

Their season's over if they lose. That's a powerful force for us to overcome. Plus they're much better at home than they are on the road.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers @ Vikings PREDICTIONS

HERE WE GO!!!
GB travels to the dome to try for the season sweep!
Predict the Final score and tell us why!

This Sunday will be fun!!!
I'm thinking 34-21 GREEN BAY!

GB will look sharp after a blow-out win and a bye week.
Matthews has 3 Sacks and knocks Favre out of the game and maybe the season!

A sweet ending for betrayed Packer fans!!!

:viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Isn't Percy Harvin injured with a sore butt and ankle? He's their only real deep threat, unless Rice is out there.

Members online

Latest posts