Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Vikings 10/5: LOSE 30 - 23

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
how bout them Cowgirls?

Since I live in Dallas I can tell you the Cowgirls are wondering what the hell happened and most people are wondering what the hell Jason Garrett was thinking trying to challenge Champ Bailey on two consecutive downs on the goal line.

Cowgirl fans are crying in their beers.... at least until Jerry can buy a Championship.

Go Pack Go.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Packers radio network on ... and the moron ESPN announcers silenced. Delay or no...I'm not listening to the ESPN morons.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre will be up there, no doubt. But I think that nothing happens until TT and MM are out of GB.

I've softened on my hatred of Favre a bit. I think both sides did stuff wrong. None of it really matters now. He's a Viking, so he's the enemy. Let's worry about the honoring of Favre until after he finally retires. Until that happens we won't know if Favre will even retire as a Packer, or want anything to do with the Packer organization.

I'll say this though. If a TC punter comes into camp in the next year or 2 with a #4 jersey, well, you'll know. But for tonight, and this season, let's just enjoy the games and hope for a SuperBowl!

If the season keeps going the way it's been so far, TT and MM will be out much sooner than you think.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Surprised the officials couldn't come up with something quick to call that TD back? Surely Chillar said something mean on the sidelines or something... they catch that but miss three holds on the first Vikie drive???

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Looks as though Jeff Query has lined up all of his smurfs for the night... hey smurf... Rodgers had a nice TD pass, but you don't want to talk about that one, huh?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Nice to see the Ref giving this game away. Was it me or were there a ton of holds by the Vikes. Taunting, gimme a break.

Nice pass to Finley! Way to go Mr. Rogers.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm no Rodgers fan, but the O line is killing him. If TT and MM are staking their careers on Rodgers, the least they can do is put a strong O line in front of him to keep him upright.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
at least 6 points left on the field....arghh... Rogers needs to settle down. Throw it away if you don't have anything.

Members online

Latest posts