Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Patriots - 12/19 - LOSS 31 - 27

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Important bulletin: There is a Clay Matthews warning in affect in the Foxboro area. Up to 3 sacks are expected with the potential for more. Brady is expected to be hit the hardest. Be advised this is a serious warning, stay in your houses and lock all your doors until we inform you that the warning has been lifted. ETA: early Monday morning. This has been a warning from The Official Association of Sacks. Warning!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Important bulletin: There is a Clay Matthews warning in affect in the Foxboro area. Up to 3 sacks are expected with the potential for more. Brady is expected to be hit the hardest. Be advised this is a serious warning, stay in your houses and lock all your doors until we inform you that the warning has been lifted. ETA: early Monday morning. This has been a warning from The Official Association of Sacks. Warning!

I love it

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wrote a very small piece on tonights game here. I've been getting interested in writing some sports blogs, check it out my fellow pack fans!

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well looks like nobody is even giving the Pack a chance.
Don't blame them I guess...I just hope we don't get blown out :X
Go Paaack!!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the YAC! Look at the screens! Look at the attempted fade! Look at the SLANT! LOOK AT THE PLAYCALLING!!! THIS IS OUR IDENTITY!!! GOOD JOB MM! WE CAN WIN THIS GAME!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Flynn some props; the guy looked great in the first half.

Talk about terrible special teams; how do you let an o-lineman run a kickoff back to the 4 yard line?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is going to be a painful loss like the Falcons game.

We played well both games, but the first half fumble on Rodgers QB sneak ended up dooming us in the end, as did the last kickoff that Atlanta returned to setup the GW FG. Against good teams, in their house, you CANNOT BLOW opportunities like that, even early in the game. You can't give points away, or leave points on the field.

Today, Woodson had an EASY FRICKING INT right in his hands. Brady is the luckiest bastard in the league. Woodson dropped it. Then on 3rd & 18, Shields gives them 19 yards. They then score a TOUCHDOWN.

That's 7 points Woodson left on the field there, and maybe 14 if he would have PICK-6'd it.

Then this pathetic special teams play, AGAIN.

Do we ever STEAL games with special teams plays? No, we always lose that battle... Devin Hester beat us. Atlanta beat us. Now this. Percy Harvin has killed us.

We need to hire the best special teams coach possible.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I did not once say FIRE MM

Try and find it

I did say we got away from our identity in detroit, looks like we are back to what we do!

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/mm-just-hot-seat-25058.html

Sorry that I am bringing this up and someone already reported ME for my words..

you said he
is garbage not a winner wont get us over the hump ,MM is really not the guy...and getting rid of him doesn't mean starting over
Pretty close to firing if you ask me

You want to bash him then you need to swallow your pride if you ask me

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is going to be a painful loss like the Falcons game.

We played well both games, but the first half fumble on Rodgers QB sneak ended up dooming us in the end, as did the last kickoff that Atlanta returned to setup the GW FG. Against good teams, in their house, you CANNOT BLOW opportunities like that, even early in the game. You can't give points away, or leave points on the field.

Today, Woodson had an EASY FRICKING INT right in his hands. Brady is the luckiest bastard in the league. Woodson dropped it. Then on 3rd & 18, Shields gives them 19 yards. They then score a TOUCHDOWN.

That's 7 points Woodson left on the field there, and maybe 14 if he would have PICK-6'd it.

Then this pathetic special teams play, AGAIN.

Do we ever STEAL games with special teams plays? No, we always lose that battle... Devin Hester beat us. Atlanta beat us. Now this. Percy Harvin has killed us.

We need to hire the best special teams coach possible.

Yea and this might lean towards MM maybe stepping out of the offense a little to spread his attention over all 3 phases...I do remember in the offseason he made an effort to be involved in all the special team events...MM will probably continue to be heavily involved in the offense & thus must have a GUY that can be a reliable HEAD on ST.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.packerforum.com/f8/mm-just-hot-seat-25058.html

Sorry that I am bringing this up and someone already reported ME for my words..

you said he
Pretty close to firing if you ask me

You want to bash him then you need to swallow your pride if you ask me

it does sound like that if you quote that line by itself, but I seem to remember that post was in response to someone saying something along the lines of, getting rid of MM is like starting over...or something like that...I DIDN'T straight up just state that...

Also I have other posts following that one stating that I expected MM to be 110% on his playcalling against NE & to get the most out of his players this week...why would I say that if I wanted him fired?

swallow what? if I'm wrong I don't mind admitting it...but I DIDN'T say..."FIRE MM"...so wouldn't you be wrong?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
wow Jackson 14 carries most ALL YEAR

I been BEGGING for it

Now he gets it and is at 4.0 per carry

I want to see at least 20 from him

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts