Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Lions - 12/12: LOSS 7 - 3

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of these pile of crap refs. All year long Rodgers tried to slide and defenders drill him anyway and these turds wouldnt throw a flag. So now he doesnt slide because of that and gets drilled even harder. The only QB's they try to protect are Brady and Manning. What a joke!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of these pile of crap refs. All year long Rodgers tried to slide and defenders drill him anyway and these turds wouldnt throw a flag. So now he doesnt slide because of that and gets drilled even harder. The only QB's they try to protect are Brady and Manning. What a joke!

don't defend Rodgers for being stupid and blame the refs. That was a stupid move on Rodgers

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't defend Rodgers for being stupid and blame the refs. That was a stupid move on Rodgers

Did you bother reading what i said? He used to slide all the time. **** he'd be on the ground and still get drilled in the head and no flag.

Hell yeah he should have slide but he probably would have gotten drilled in the head anyway.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Rodgers for the rest of the game...great. our defense needs to keep it up, they are what this game is gonna come down to. Hopefully the offense can get something going.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our worst nightmare just came true... Rodgers out. Now we need a run game more than ever. It was just a matter of time before it came around to bite us in the ***.

Our playoff spot is in serious jeopardy.....

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So now he doesnt slide because of that and gets drilled even harder.

I read what you wrote, and you blamed the refs for making Rodgers NOT slide. Rodgers should always slide. Stupid football. Absolutely stupid.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really is a game that we can't afford to lose. some way some how we need to pull out a W.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he'd be on the ground and still get drilled in the head and no flag.

Hell yeah he should have slide but he probably would have gotten drilled in the head anyway.

How the refs called penalties in the past does not predict how they will today. You do not know that he would get drilled and you don't know if he did that they wouldn't throw that flag.

BOTTOM LINE: Refs should NOT predict how Rodgers plays, and he should've slid... GOD I'm so pissed at him right now. AND QUARLESS! IFL Caliber!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read what you wrote, and you blamed the refs for making Rodgers NOT slide. Rodgers should always slide. Stupid football. Absolutely stupid.

Apparently you dont understand what i said then. When the game changes you have to alter your play. The Refs dont call late hits on the QB when he slides, then dont slide. Seems pretty straight forward thinking to me.

Thats what Rodgers has been doing for the past 3 games and its been upseting to see it because I knew this was coming. I dont see what i am saying as defending Rodgers for not sliding. He didnt slide because the refs arent doing there job to protect the QB.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Thus far, I haven't seen a single screen or quick slant from MM. Someone text him.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently you dont understand what i said then. When the game changes you have to alter your play.

Yeah... when the defense changes up their game, you change to adapt. NOT the refs. Refs don't need to be gameplanned for. You think MM and Rodgers has discussions of "hey, don't bother sliding because the refs won't call it?"

I dont see what i am saying as defending Rodgers for not sliding. He didnt slide because the refs arent doing there job to protect the QB.

Read this quote carefully as it's redundant. Another way of saying this is "I'm not defending Rodgers for not sliding, but Rodgers didn't slide because the refs aren't doing their job."

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what could we have lost by challenging that? jeez. every replay it looks pretty damn close...

however, judging from the 3 or 4 replays it looks like it hits the ground. still i think it would have been worth challenging even if the call stood.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what could we have lost by challenging that? jeez. every replay it looks pretty damn close...

however, judging from the 3 or 4 replays it looks like it hits the ground. still i think it would have been worth challenging even if the call stood.

I believe MM purely made that decision based on his confidence in our defense.

It's either 7 or 3 + saved challenge. And it was too close to overturn the existing call

bravesman18

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn sure throws a rainbow-like deep ball... and as long as it's on target, keep em coming :)

Members online

Latest posts