Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Falcons - 1/15: WIN 48 - 21

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 2:38 in the morning - I'm "watching" the schematic on nfl.com on a steam-powered, belt driven laptop held together with gaffer tape and glue - and I am LOVING it!

Go Pack!!!

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck of a game so far. Now I'm real nervous. Being down 14 to your pack is a tough challenge to overcome. Good job so far yall

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck of a game so far. Now I'm real nervous. Being down 14 to your pack is a tough challenge to overcome. Good job so far yall

yes it has, been some real good plays made on both sides of the ball. the zebras have been real hot and cold though, missed a LOT of calls in the first quarter, and then couldnt stop calling 'em to close out the half.

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes it has, been some real good plays made on both sides of the ball. the zebras have been real hot and cold though, missed a LOT of calls in the first quarter, and then couldnt stop calling 'em to close out the half.

I agree I seen many that should have been called then in second half many that should not have been called. Crazy refs

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints fan here. much thanks for this......

What i love especially is your coach is waving his arms to tell the packers fans to quiet down..lol.

what a pathetic fanbase that can't even stick around to at least give them a nice sendoff for their season.

I hope you guys whip chicago and then take it to the patriots like you almost did with matt flynn (lsu boy)....

geaux packers

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game yall. Painful for me to watch but amazing Job. I doubted all the talk about Starks but now I believe. Good luck and hope you bring the crown to the NFC. Good luck rest of the way

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks you to the falcon and saints fans who stopped by this week to chat. Please stick around the rest of the playoffs and off season. We can talk trades, draft, and free agents!

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
Hands up if you enjoyed that ;) only managed to catch the last 5 minutes and had to watch it in Spanish. Don't speak Spanish but pretty sure they were talking about how good the Packers were.

Heading back to bed now. Up for breakfast in 3 hours.

Goodnight and Rod bless.

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your DC deserves credit.....how to beat atl is shut the run down and let shatty ice chuck it more than 35 times....

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEY!!! I've been saying it all week, I expected Rodgers to have a great game, but he outdid what I expected, I can't believe it...he played out of his mind...so happy right now...lil drunk...but wow, I've been saying it all week, gotta have faith!!!! let's do this!~

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU&ob=av3el]YouTube - DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg / Victory In Stores Now[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts