I think there are two things we need to do in the off season

1. replace driver
2. replace crosby

and a partial third take bush out back and beat him within an inch of his life

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another disappointment

Regardless of the reason, it's another disappointing end to an otherwise solid season. McCarthey needs to hit the bricks.

cecil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of the reason, it's another disappointing end to an otherwise solid season. McCarthey needs to hit the bricks.

Totally disagree. That onside and going for it on 4th showed a lot of moxie. McCarthy isn't the problem. We are young, and we will develop. This was an opportunity though.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh btw I don't blame Rodgers for this one. He may have held the ball too long, but did anyone think if we had to punt that Zona would have done anything but drive down the field? It was a great game, a memorable one, its just a shame such a great performance by Rodgers will be shadowed by this ending.

Oh and does anyone doubt if we weren't so banged up on D that things would be different. If Al Harris was still around I think we win this one.

packerfan17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game should not have been over. That last play WAS a blatant facemask, which had to do with the fumble also. It should have been no touchdown, and a 15 yard first down for the Packers.

And no, Rodgers is NOT to blame for this loss as it is, it was the defense, or the defensive play calling, or both. Rodgers threw 4 touchdowns, 422 yards, and some idiots are blaming him? Clearly it was the defense that lost this game, it was blatantly obvious. They couldn't stop anyone.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Surely Rodgers would've had to have control of the ball for it to have been called a facemask, no? That's the only reason I'm saying why it wasn't called. They couldn't have missed it, so that's why I am saying it wasn't called. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're we fooled?

Whadya think?
Were we the fans as well as the team fooled by the Crudnels from beating them in two "meaningless" games?
Just how in the hell did they beat our D-Fence?

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i think we ought to replace driver, he is just getting old.

we also need real talent on our defense, this unit is pathetic, have been most of the year, it was dom capers genius that kept them alive.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score

we also need real talent on our defense, this unit is pathetic, have been most of the year, it was dom capers genius that kept them alive.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, I literally feel like somebody kicked me in the gut......... OUCH this hurt.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats really really stupid to say that about driver

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally disagree. That onside and going for it on 4th showed a lot of moxie. McCarthy isn't the problem. We are young, and we will develop. This was an opportunity though.
McCarthey is responsible for the team, that includes the defense and preparing every week. Considering the terrible start, and the rotten defense today, I'd say he took the first game for granted.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, he has lost a step.he has proven that all season. HOWEVER i might keep him around as an assitant coach for young
WR's............

cecil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our take-away ratio hid a lot of weaknesses we have in our D.

Steeler game and now this Cardinal game--we can't hang with decent Os.

Members online