Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Buccaneers 11/8: LOSE 38 - 28

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing special here, we need a win plain and simple. To stay close to the Vikings, we need to put a nice streak of wins together.

Here's to getting things BACK on track!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! But I see us winning this one. But a very, unconfortably close one. They're playing their honor in this one, and we're a psychological mess right now...
I agree that they are not in a good place right now mentally but they had better use this game to get right.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how well Josh Freeman will do in his first regular season NFL game. You would think we could be able toget to him a few times at least.

BucoBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bucs 24 Packers 32 Bucs Defense will give up 14 pionts in first Quater as usall Freeman runs for a 26 yard score in the third for the bucs first 3rd Quarter td of the season you see how bad the Bucs are if packers lose they will not make the playoffs .

xXPACKERSXx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have got this in the bag the Bucs are 0-7 it will be impossible for the packers to lose this one take it to them packer.

FanOfTheGame

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Freeman plays how he did aganist the Pats we have won this game, if he can improve then this game could be become very interesting.

It was Josh Johnson who played against the Pats. Freeman will be making his first start against the Packers. This could be good or bad.

I would like to think our defense could take advantage of a rookie QB in his first NFL game, but you never know. The Bucs don't have a bad OL, they're ranked 14th in the league. But the Packers can stop the run which could force Freeman to throw some interceptions.

I feel kind of bad for Freeman. Not only is this his first NFL start, but the Bucs have been hit with the flu and instead of using their bye week to prepare Freeman they only practiced about 2.5 hours. HUGE advantage for us.

Also notable is that the Bucs have a 15th ranked pass defense.

And, although the Bucs are 0-7, they have had a pretty tough schedule. They did lose to Washington though.

These are the games that worry me most. But considering the Buc's lack of preparation, I don't think the Pack's mental state will be an issue.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was Josh Johnson who played against the Pats. Freeman will be making his first start against the Packers. This could be good or bad.

I would like to think our defense could take advantage of a rookie QB in his first NFL game, but you never know. The Bucs don't have a bad OL, they're ranked 14th in the league. But the Packers can stop the run which could force Freeman to throw some interceptions.

I feel kind of bad for Freeman. Not only is this his first NFL start, but the Bucs have been hit with the flu and instead of using their bye week to prepare Freeman they only practiced about 2.5 hours. HUGE advantage for us.

Also notable is that the Bucs have a 15th ranked pass defense.

And, although the Bucs are 0-7, they have had a pretty tough schedule. They did lose to Washington though.

These are the games that worry me most. But considering the Buc's lack of preparation, I don't think the Pack's mental state will be an issue.

Oh ok My bad :(

Sorry thought Freeman Started.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of these refs. First play and they toss a flag for holding. I played it back a few times and the one that threw the flag was around the 15 yard line. Underwood 33 was not even in the field of view and had to be near the 50 yard line. So this ******* apparently has supermans vision to see hold that far away?

Sick of it!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of these refs. First play and they toss a flag for holding. I played it back a few times and the one that threw the flag was around the 15 yard line. Underwood 33 was not even in the field of view and had to be near the 50 yard line. So this ******* apparently has supermans vision to see hold that far away?

Sick of it!

Wow! Same ref, 15 yards away. T Williams on Kick return has his helmet ripped off by the face mask, no flag!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
... oh... my... god... Good thing we got in their way for that punt... oh wait.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That TD pass was sweet thank god our offense shows up every weekend! And seriously who doesn't block the middle on punts, really???

Members online

Latest posts