Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 9/27: LOSS 17 - 14

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This sucks, thought we would pin em back, make em march for a FB chance and instead due to that crappy punt they get a TD out of it. That's a bummer.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Holding calls killed 2 drives. This game is making me sick to my stomach. Blah

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holding calls killed 2 drives. This game is making me sick to my stomach. Blah
I dont mind the holding calls, as long as its being called both ways. Most of the replays have shown some really iffy holding calls IMO. Its BS that they are not calling them on the other side if they are calling them that easy.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
you getting an error when you go to chat? if so maybe get with rob and he can look into it?

Say page loaded with errors, and then nothing. Sometimes i can see the chat, but as soon as I log in, or am logged in, I can't ever get it to come up.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I dont mind the holding calls, as long as its being called both ways. Most of the replays have shown some really iffy holding calls IMO. Its BS that they are not calling them on the other side if they are calling them that easy.

Agreed, I thought they were ticky tact calls. Home field advantage.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
well, that sucked. Talk about giving them points. And another thing, I'm SICK of our horrible field position.

Are we missing Ryan grant yet?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Refs are calling this game TIGHT on the Pack!!! Home Field Advantage is in play big time. TT better be on the horn with Buffalo right now making a deal. BJ is done, and call the other punter back.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is time to go shopping for a RB. Jackson is not a viable option. Jackson hesitates way to much and has no vision.

Members online

Latest posts