Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are going to come apart like a cheap suit.

Its getting pretty hilarious watching the media here in Chicago. I think every channel had a crew reporting live from various bars last night. I heard "OMG This is JUST like 1985" about ten times. Sorry, but anyone who thinks THIS Bears team has anything in common with the team of Super Bowl XX fame is either a) dilusional, or b) too young to remember 1985.

The Chcago media is pathetic. I cannot wait for the Packers to knock them off so I don't have to be subjected to the mindless drivel.

packman_gb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to beat the Bears 'cause we need to. PERIOD. We need to beat them 'cause they are our greatest enemies, we need to take back that only playoff game from 14 Dec. 1941, and to show the world what we are all about. It's 91years of history for both teams behind us and this game is all about it.

1) To beat them on their, on turf.
2) To claim the GEORGE STANLEY "PAPA BEAR" HALAS TROPHY, in their, own city, home, to show them that we are better than them on every phase of the ball.

packman_gb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game will be won at the line of scrimmage, this is the real game from all the 2010 football year that clearly will be won at the line of scrimmage, both front 7s are great, but we have a better OL, and if we give Rodgers a little second plus of space he will destroy de Bears secondary. But it will hard!

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
scott well been in beast mode the whole season you guys notice nothing comes up the middle. Its all ways on the outside.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone notice the focus and tone in Charles Woodson locker room interview after the Falcons game...that man is ready for Sunday

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The great thing is the elders of the team has been in this position before, Woodson got screwed on the Tuck rule, Driver from the Favre blunder, they know what kind of pressure it takes to finish it. I hope the Packers veterans help the young one's out.

jay cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope somebody deactivates your name. You're gonna come in here and talk **** for a week then never post again after the Packers beat Chicago Sunday.

You are a gigantic waste of time.

na brah, ill be here to the reactions when the packers lose. :)
i am 100% unbiased in everything that i say/post.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Haven't you learned anything from the past he will disappear after the Packers win. Can we make Jay Cutty's name pink? Or can we petition for it.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You are laughing from a person from Canada? WTF, just shows how globally loved the Packers are. Chicago is the trashiest city in the midwest, Soldier's field is one of the few things that represents your city pretty well.

We do find it pretty funny that you have the Cutler with the Broncos background, too ashamed that he is a Bears now, or is it that he doesn't smile for the camera now that he is a Bear?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts