Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are there any Packers fans on here going to Soldier for this one?

Not here : (
had a chance to go to Quest, if Seattle woulda won but that didn't happen...

Besides I don't like to go south of Miller Park... Chicago sucks, Bears fans suck and Illinois sucks... see below:

:chisux:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow am I pumped! NFC Championship next week! Reguardless of what happened you have to be happy about this season. What a great job they have done. Thoughts on next week? Anyone thinking of going?

mods, please adjust title tomorrow for opponent.

I've got a relative in Chicago to whom I gave a World Series ticket in 1982. I'm still waiting for an invite to a game in Chicago, which obviously will never come, since there's been a White Sox World Series, and Cubs playoffs without an invite. He's a perfect Chicago fan, the SOB.

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Dreams do come true! Ticket prices for this game will be astronomical. But I'm selling everything to go to the game. Even the family dog will be up on craigslist. My girlfriend is lucky the adult section is closed down. I'm just saying...

ArkansasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Field conditions could play a role in the game without a doubt. This one may come down to defensive play, so we need the D to really step up this week. Force a few fumbles, get a pick or two, maybe even a couple of scores. The main thing we need is for the team to ride the momentum from last night all the way into the game. Keep the entire team clicking on all eight cylinders and roll to the Super Bowl.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
who do you guys want to win today, chicago or seattle?

The Fox guys did a halftime interview with Woodson during the Bears/ Seahawks game and one of them asked Woodson this. To paraphrase he said, It doesn't matter, The Pack is coming!!!

I liked his answer! Doesn't matter, they will be ready for them!
Good interview, he said they've been playing in playoff mode for weeks, (Giants game) so maybe that's why they are playing so good now! He also had some good things to say about Tramon!

L

Lunchboxer

The Pack is coming and they are out for blood. Also the Packers will show a challenge unlike the Seahawks.

TrantaLocked

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You take the Packers playing 150% football, coming off of a huge 48-21 win over the #1 seed Falcons, already beat the #2 Bears at the end of the season. To add to the Falcons match, it was an away game in probably the loudest and most confident stadium in the NFC. Also, the Falcons got the first blood and appeared to be superior right away. Nope, even after that scary start the Packers came out and showed every one who's boss, and earned every point with a few long drives.

The Falcons are a better team than the Bears offensively. We will hold them again like we did in week 17, and with our offense looking so good right now there's little chance for the Bears.

I don't understand how the Bears are coming in so close or above the Packers in predictions I have seen. There is absolutely no way the Packers can lose, and there is also a very small chance the game will end up being close. Bears fans that feel truly confident about this one need to see reality and just start hoping that what will happen doesn't happen.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
How about a bunch of us find out who the refs are for this game ahead of time and offer to beat any price Chicago is offering them?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not here : (
had a chance to go to Quest, if Seattle woulda won but that didn't happen...

Besides I don't like to go south of Miller Park... Chicago sucks, Bears fans suck and Illinois sucks... see below:

:chisux:
I love Chicago.
Ever been to the Art Institute Museum?
It has one of the best art collections in the world!
And the Blues Brothers movie, which takes place in Chicago, is a classic.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
already making excuses, are we?
Listen, I can promise you this:
If the refs reverse course from week 3, and they throw 18 flags on you, including calling back a TD, and calling back up to 2 interceptions of Rodgers (if that would happen), and if the refs let us block people in the back to spring Tramon for a PR touchdown, I guarantee we won't need a last second FG to win the game like the Bears did in week 3.

With all those huge breaks, it still came down to the final play. That was luck.

Granted, now the Bears are playing better and doing a good job of mugging receivers beyond 5 yards.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
we are the better team no doubt lets just hope we take care of business like in atlanta-and I guarantee we'll get similar results- MM has to call a better game offensively than our second meeting cause he wasnt to hot with some of his calls, but like our team, MM is peaking at the right time from a coaching standpoint.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Well the Jets and Pats just sent the Steelers to the SB so it looks like the Packers are gonna be playing the Steelers, smh

I like that matchup- I think we can beat anyone TBH. I would have liked to beat the pats though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I HEARD Vegas has made the PACKERS a 3-point FAVORITE at the #2 Bears.

I don't really like that because the Bears can use that as the "no-respect" rally for them. Sometimes those slights fuel a team. It did the Broncos when we were favored by 13 over them in the Super Bowl in 1998.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
This is a Packers/Bears game Vegas odds mean ****, a divisional game for the NFC Championship. Let the Bears keep their NFC North championship, and may the Packers earn the NFC Championship.

Members online

Latest posts