Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck today Packer Nation! Thank you for your hospitality on Sunday, October 24th. We had a great time tailgating in the KMart parking lot. The Packer fans were great. I don't know how many different types of chicken wings we ate that day. I can say that the Packer fans are a helluva lot more friendly than the Bears fans at Soldier Field. I guess that should be expected. Go Pack Go! Beat the Bears this afternoon.

MAPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I cannot wait. Do you know how awesome it is to live in the home of the Patriots and being able to root for MY team in the post season while Pretty Boy Brady is consoling himself with his super model wife?

If I even mention football to my Pat fan buddies, they get REALLY mad. :)

:chisux: :pray:

jay cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sngVufzkgk]YouTube - "BLUE AND ORANGE" E-CLIPSE (Chicago Bears)[/ame]
blue and orange!

GoPack620

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to the forum but been a long time Pack fan. There is no way we lose this game. We should have won week 3, were never really in danger in week 17, and have cruised so far. I just do not see this game being even close.

Pack 38 Bears 13

Its a lock...Pack in the Super Bowl!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Has this one been posted yet??? Ugghhh I can't make it bigger!

Attachments

• Urlacher!.JPG
    Urlacher!.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 351

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Sigh. BleedGNG12 on ESPN just posted: Jay Glazer said the field is a compete mess. Said its basically painted mud on the outside. Jesus. What a disgrace. There was 4 inches on snow on it and they plowed it clean which made it worse and turned the field into a complete muddy mess. Its basically falling apart. Just mud and lumps of dead grass.

jay cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh. BleedGNG12 on ESPN just posted: Jay Glazer said the field is a compete mess. Said its basically painted mud on the outside. Jesus. What a disgrace. There was 4 inches on snow on it and they plowed it clean which made it worse and turned the field into a complete muddy mess. Its basically falling apart. Just mud and lumps of dead grass.

everyone knows the field is green dirt.

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

just got in from doing some mini-tailgating by myself outside, im pumped and ready to start. GO PACK GO!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I can't wait for this efin game right now...I'm so efin psyched, i can't even talk like a human right now...argh..oh god jeez, really I am praying to god for the best packers win I've seen in my lifetime...I want it, they want it...let's go get it fellas...to my packers family, my bro's, sistas, let's go get this w...I WANT THIS GAME LETS GO! GO PACK GO!!!:chisux:

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I can't wait for this efin game right now...I'm so efin psyched, i can't even talk like a human right now...argh..oh god jeez, really I am praying to god for the best packers win I've seen in my lifetime...I want it, they want it...let's go get it fellas...to my packers family, my bro's, sistas, let's go get this w...I WANT THIS GAME LETS GO! GO PACK GO!!!:chisux:

LOL wow your pumped

Staff online

Latest posts