Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 1/23 - NFC Championship Game: WIN 21 - 14

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both defenses are good. Ours is better. Our offense is in a different league from the bears. The Packers can only win.... Or beat themsleves this afternoon. Packers 35 Bears 10

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the way Aaron and the O Line have been playing, is it totally unreasonable to expect a blowout today? Surely very few saw that coming against Atlanta. I'm not making an official prediction here, lets just say I wouldn't be all too surprised if the Packers bleed the Bears dry.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Packers better give it their all, and I hope the receivers and defense DON'T drop any balls

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Well I think its that time where I'll post my official prediction.
Just like the Philly game, and the atlanta game, I have a funny feeling about this game. of coarse thats just nerves. While Its easy for me to imagine the Pack hoisting the halas trophy, I get intrusions in my brain of what it will be like to witness the bears hoisting that trophy. If there was such thing as a trap game in the post-season I feel this would be it.
That being said though, I dont think this packers team is looking ahead of the bears- I think their looking right at them with a death stair. This team has what it takes, and they will get the job done. Its gonna be tough though...
Packers- 23
Bears-17

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else wondering why all we've heard from the "experts" this week is about how the Bears defense can slow down Rodgers and the Packers offense? Why haven't they talked about the problems the Bears offense is going to have? Last time I checked the Packers have a great defense. Yet no respect.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Is anyone else wondering why all we've heard from the "experts" this week is about how the Bears defense can slow down Rodgers and the Packers offense? Why haven't they talked about the problems the Bears offense is going to have? Last time I checked the Packers have a great defense. Yet no respect.

Haha, well I think that half of the story goes without saying.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be the only person in Pittsburgh watching the NFC Championship and skipping the AFC Championship. I got out the same buttons I wore back when the Packers won their last NFC Championship, over the 49ers in 1997. I'm very nervous. The Bears have played great against us both times. I hope not to have to hear that stupid "Bear Down Chicago Bears" song.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any my confidence has dropped to zero lol. I really hope it's just nerves doing this to me, but now I feel like we have no chance to win (Which I know isn't true). Both teams have an equal chance.

Part of me will be happy when this game is over, win or lose. This week has sucked. I haven't gotten anything done. Haven't been able to think.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well they have. 10 points at lambeau? thats pretty much shutting down our offense IMO

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is going to be the most commented thread of all time I think by the end of the day

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I like the new trophy, more symbolism, and well it fits the whole theme they set up for this time of year. I don't like the Super Bowl logo though.

Go Pack Go.

Members online

Latest posts