Official Game Day Thread: Bengals @ Packers 9/20: Lose 31 - 24

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened boys??? With the Lambeau Leap from the great ochocinco your boys just got stomped. If Palmer wouldn't have thrown those 2 Int then what would the score have been then. Sorry guys but the Bengals are going all the way this year. LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That wasnt a lambeau leap....that idiot got those bengals fans their seats just so he could jump into them.... if they werent there there would have been no jump. hes lucky

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

No one saw this coming for the team that is supposed to win the NFC this year. 5 sacks!?!??!?!? Are you kidding me? Maybe that whole O-line sucks.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened boys??? With the Lambeau Leap from the great ochocinco your boys just got stomped. If Palmer wouldn't have thrown those 2 Int then what would the score have been then. Sorry guys but the Bengals are going all the way this year. LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to your team, but don't get ahead of yourself! There's no chance in hell the Bengals are going "all the way". The Bengals aren't even the 2nd best team in your Division, so dream on!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the bengals doing much this year as they looked atrocious last week. They got one on the pack today but the jury is still out on what kind of team the pack is.

Let's see how they do against the rams since they are another garbage team before we can pass judgement on the pack good or bad.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the game from the 2nd half on, but it's apparent just from this thread our O-line is ****.

We ain't going no where this season.

We got stomped by the Bungles... WOW

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes our O-line looked like **** and we didnt have both of our starting safties in for just about the whole game....but dont worry cuz we still have 3 fullbacks :)

They should bounce back this week. I think they kept the Fullbacks as trade bait but maybe they should have kept Sutton for trade bait instead.

Rodgersfan1985again

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think we shoulda stuck with anthony smith, yea he prolly had a little attitude problem but BIG DEAL the guy makes plays!!!!! This new guy seems to be pretty decent WHEN HE GETS THE PLAYING time. but yeah we let go of anthony smith so TT can say we have three fullbacks? Thats ********, WE DONT NEED THREE ****ing FBs, but rouse did hafta go he just wasnt makin the plays.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rouse was decent....when he played. He has stayed hurt for the past couple of seasons. I agree with you Rodgersfan, three fbs is just ridiculous. I know that they are helping out the ST but Anthony Smith was a big release, the man was making a **** ton of plays in the preseason!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts