Official Game Day Thread: Bears @ Packers - 1/2: WIN 10 - 3

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears won't sit anyone and will win by 20 points. Packers won't score a point. Take that to Vegas my friend. Bad Offense and bad play calling = 0 points.

almost as good as the kid who had the three paragraph long post explaining how we were gonna fail miserably against the Giants. we've got two Nostradamus' on our hands!

but back on to the topic of hand! man this game was awesome! i am extremely impressed by our defense as they kept their play at a high level all game!

and to constantly watch our offense sputter for 3 quarters only to awaken when it mattered most was amazingly satisfying.

Mike Vick is going to be a challenge but i am definitely going to enjoy this win before even thinking philly!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm really ticked off that we didn't injure any of the Bears. Everyone knows they had it coming.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This win was AWESOME!!! So good to see the Bears fans tuck their tails and leave before the game ends!

Seriously... I've never left a game before....there is always hope! LOL!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love you Packers, that's all I know!

In the Playoffs!!!!!!! Meeeeowwwww!!!! I have such happy tails, all day!!!!Bears had to play their starters to have a chance at beating us, they were playinf for the win.... and they lost!!! So proud of this team and all they have worked through to be here! Glory be to the3 Pack. My cup runneth over!

Congrats to all !!!!!! Fight on Packer Pride!!!!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good defensive battle.

I can blame this Bears lose on Mike Martz and not just for his stupid time out.
The Packers were doing nothing to stop Matt Forte yet Martz abandons the game plan that was working really well to get pass happy again.
I have seen enough of Jay Cutler to know that when the lights come on he plays like he is in a fog.

It is well documented that Diabetes causes damage to the retina causing poor night vision. Cutler’s worst games are always late afternoon or night game yet Martz wants a Head Coaching job in the worst way so this was another one of his national TV game auditions.
Dumb ***.

Should have kept pounding the ball and use that to set up the play action.
If you are going to play your starters even when the game did not mean anything then don’t get cute and play the game to win.

[FONT=&quot]Not to showcase your coaching skills to the rest of the league.[/FONT]

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
A good defensive battle.

I can blame this Bears lose on Mike Martz and not just for his stupid time out.
The Packers were doing nothing to stop Matt Forte yet Martz abandons the game plan that was working really well to get pass happy again.
I have seen enough of Jay Cutler to know that when the lights come on he plays like he is in a fog.

It is well documented that Diabetes causes damage to the retina causing poor night vision. Cutler’s worst games are always late afternoon or night game yet Martz wants a Head Coaching job in the worst way so this was another one of his national TV game auditions.
Dumb ***.

Should have kept pounding the ball and use that to set up the play action.
If you are going to play your starters even when the game did not mean anything then don’t get cute and play the game to win.

[FONT=&quot]Not to showcase your coaching skills to the rest of the league.[/FONT]
The Diabetes is the worst excuse I've ever seen to blame poor QB play on at night. First of all, that RARELY develops early enough to affect someone as young as Cutler. Secondly, the lights are on!!! If he was playing in the dark with very minimal light, then it would affect him.

Cutler just stinks, he is wildly inconsistent and throws a lot of picks in key situations.

Also, wasn't it Lovie that called that TO?

Members online

Latest posts