Official Chargers vs Packers POST-GAME THREAD!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers vs Packers POST-GAME THREAD!

The Chargers were lucky the game was as close as it was. The Pack outplayed them. I have to take my hat off to the San Diego receivers, though. Did every one of those guys have flypaper on their hands? They caught everything that was thrown their way.

By the way, who's that #4 guy who plays QB for the Packers? I predict big things for him.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the test for me, and I'm an official believer. Man oh man, it's good to be a Packer fan again. Those last two years were rougher, but new times are ahead. :D

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the O-line was just retarded good.

I've only seen pass protection like that from the Pats this year, and I thought that was some of the best I've ver seen.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so excited right now...the PACK is back!!! Now for the nay sayers of Brett Favre, hes the greatest!! Now for the Vikings next week....we can be 4-0....WOO HOOOO

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought we were going to lose the friggin game when McCarthy called a pass on 4th and goal instead of pounding the ball up the middle, but the defense cleaned it out and we won.

Our offense was solid, Jennings was GREAT on that TD, he is for real and he hasn't lost a step! Driver and Jones are great too. Our o-line looked good today. Defense played solid, but our pass defense wasn't where it should be though.

Nice win.

The pack is back and we're for real!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so excited right now...the PACK is back!!! Now for the nay sayers of Brett Favre, hes the greatest!! Now for the Vikings next week....we can be 4-0....WOO HOOOO

yeah, and the vikings lost today by a fg. whooooo hooooo. Im ready for a happy dance.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahhahahauhhahhahhahhahhah I love DA PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can't believe it....i didn't think that we can win today.

i am so excited....

even in italy there a heart that beats for packs...

minnie we are coming

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was still down in the dumps huge from yesterday's penn state loss.

i did not expect a win.

but thanks to brett for reminding me that my teams actually score touchdowns. way to go pack...

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that was a great great great game. I'm speechless. 3-0. Wow.

Haha for being speechless you had no problem saying it twice! lol jk with ya man what a great day to be a Packer!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won.......Detroit lost........Vikings lost.........now, if Chicago loses tonight, we can start opening up a lead! :D

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man. It's nice to be winning again. It's been a couple years since I've felt like this about the Pack.

Super Bowl or Bust???

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL NETWORK: BRETT PRESS CONFERENCE

Favre being his usual subtle self...opening lines: "Feels great, feels great...I don't think....[about being 3-0]"

:lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

NJPackFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So excited about the win. This is my first post on here, and all I can say is I'm glad to be joining the community at a perfect time. 3-0!!!

GO PACK!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So excited about the win. This is my first post on here, and all I can say is I'm glad to be joining the community at a perfect time. 3-0!!!

GO PACK!
WELCOME to the site!!!
Yup.....good time to be here, to share it with us! :D

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was the only one screaming and jumping up and down at a sports bar... I was crying whenn MM called 4 pass plays within yards of the end zone... but GREG J. wiped my tears away...thank you !!!!

Members online

Latest posts