Official Bears thread for Christmas

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOLY ****ING **** FINLEY. CATCH THE ****ING BALL. HOW THE **** CAN YOU NOT CATCH SUCH A PERFECT PASS. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU FINLEY

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This is NOT a Super Bowl defense. This isn't a third string defense...for Bob and Jack's University...

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the packers can barely stop the bears running game... i don't think the niners will be a good match-up for the packers iMO

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is third string HS at best!!!! Come'on GUYS!!!!! I have the faith....but you do test it to its limits at times!!!!

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a horrible 1st half, with the exception of the score. The offense is sputtering, and as usual, the defense couldn't stop a powedrpuff team...I'm not buying that the only reason the O isn't playing well is because of a couple of hurt starting O linemen. There's something else going on. The receivers aren't getting open, and Rodgers' passes don't have their usual accuracy. I was hoping last week's game was just a bump in the road, but it's looking more like it's turning into a trend....

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good drive at end of half.. But looks like our offense other than that drive has been in a rut.. At least compared to the rest of the year but all we need is the win.

12theTruth

Our D-Line is getting pushed around. For playoffs even with Pickett I think Caper should run more hybrid formations with 4 down lineman or at least get S'oto out there to see if he could help "getting off his block". Something the rest of the d line struggles horribly with.

Offensively we're doing better than I thought considering the circumstances. Go Packers!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, i think we're comparing our offensive performance with other opponents. It seems to me that we always struggle (look at last season's games and our whole history with Chicago) against the Bears. Compared to most Bear games we're not really doing all that badly offensively. Now the D needs to show up.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
That was a horrible 1st half, with the exception of the score. The offense is sputtering, and as usual, the defense couldn't stop a powedrpuff team...I'm not buying that the only reason the O isn't playing well is because of a couple of hurt starting O linemen. There's something else going on. The receivers aren't getting open, and Rodgers' passes don't have their usual accuracy. I was hoping last week's game was just a bump in the road, but it's looking more like it's turning into a trend....

The offense needs to get more going from the run game.

I have seen this before with another pass happy team I am a fan of. ;) A great QB can pull out the magic with only the pass but some yards on the ground will be your best friend.

And there the Bears go and score a TD..........ugh.
K not a TD yet but it should be soon.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack are laying some whoop on bears, crushing their playoff hopes =p what little they had at least.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very concerned about this D; not playoff ready!!! Another journeyman RB looking like an all-pro, no pressure on QB. Hope Dom & company has some answers.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rodgers to nelson IMO is the next greatest thing since brady to moss or montana to rice.. iMO

12theTruth

Very concerned about this D; not playoff ready!!! Another journeyman RB looking like an all-pro, no pressure on QB. Hope Dom & company has some answers.

I did see S'oto get some good pressure on QB and make a good stop on the RB in the last drive. Hopefully Capers can do something schematically cuz physically they are getting whipped more often than not on the front line.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Matt Flynn is warming up. He is coming out. Everyone get ready.......

It's Matty Ice time.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Me too, and in the 1st half, the offense was looking iffy as well. Much better play by both sides in the 2nd half, but this team needs to be playing COMPLETE games at this point in the season. There's a couple teams they'll probably have to face in the post season where playing a good half may not be good enough...

12theTruth

Almost 450 yards gained by a high school football coach and who hasn't started an NFL game in 4 years. Nice. Kudos to Rodgers and the offense. Outside of Matthews a big fat F to the defense today.

Members online

Latest posts