Official ALL Badger hating thread

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea but most of those wins came from small schools that Badgers beat up on big time and the B10 isnt a strong power house of a conference.

I would love it if the badgers can compete against a big time school year in and year out. Like LSU or Alabama ect. They dont have that physical mentally.

Also they dont win when its a huge game. Aside from the B10 title game. BB underperforms in Big time games on that national stage.

scratches head... wondering what lunchbox calls games against ohio state...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if the roster isn't talented, who's fault is that? A good coach keeps his roster talented- atleast somewhat, year in and year out.

Personally, I've seen a good portion of 5/9. None have shown the inability to know when to call a timeout like BB is know for.

Because they ARE mostly the same. They have their differences, obviously but for the most part, are pretty similar.

how many decades has it been since a big 10 coach went to 3 straight Rose Bowls? Just curious? And why is that? Oh thats because its nearly impossible to keep a program elite with high turnover. But hey, why let common sense get in the way of your misplaced outrage?

So Bo Schembechler should have been fired from Michigan? I mean imagine how bad he had to be if he lost 3 straight rose bowls while book ending it with two other bowl losses... 5 straight bowl losses... wow... cant imagine the overreaction you would have with that.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how many decades has it been since a big 10 coach went to 3 straight Rose Bowls? Just curious? And why is that? Oh thats because its nearly impossible to keep a program elite with high turnover. But hey, why let common sense get in the way of your misplaced outrage?

So Bo Schembechler should have been fired from Michigan? I mean imagine how bad he had to be if he lost 3 straight rose bowls while book ending it with two other bowl losses... 5 straight bowl losses... wow... cant imagine the overreaction you would have with that.
Well it's a good thing we don't have to worry about Bielema throwing the rose bowl again this year isn't it? Beef O' Brady's Bowl here we come!!!

Elite programs don't go 2-4 in bowl games.

I'm not outraged. Heck, I doubt there's even a better coach on the market out there other then Bielema, but I do think he has made some serious mistakes and misques over the past few years that could warrant a firing.

Don't compare Bielema to Schembechler. Bo won 13 Big Ten Titles in 20 years and 10 Rose Bowls. If Bielema was that good their might be an excuse made for him. But he's not. Those 2 Rose Bowl's and Big Ten Championships might be the only one's Bielema gets in the next 5+ years if we keep him, and he didn't take advantage of them. In fact, when we needed his game management most, he wet his pants and called another timeout.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't compare Bielema to Schembechler. Bo won 13 Big Ten Titles in 20 years and 10 Rose Bowls.

LOL, Which 10 rose bowls did he win exactly?

I know it must be frustrating getting owned but please dont resort to creating your own history. I can see being off a number, but that is clearly your attempt at just making crap up. You should try politics.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, Which 10 rose bowls did he win exactly?

I know it must be frustrating getting owned but please dont resort to creating your own history. I can see being off a number, but that is clearly your attempt at just making crap up. You should try politics.
I meant went to not win, my bad.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Badgers and the Brewers suck(ed) this year after having stellar winning seasons last year.
Gawd I hope the Pack doesn't follow the same trend.

L

Lunchboxer

The Badgers and the Brewers suck(ed) this year after having stellar winning seasons last year.
Gawd I hope the Pack doesn't follow the same trend.

Well to be fair to the Brewers they got close to that 2nd WC spot 1.5 GB at one point. Also to say the entire team sucked I disagree. The Bullpen blew 29 Saves. John Axford 9 Blown saves. Get 5 of them back Brewers would be in the Playoffs 2nd time in 2 years.

The Brewers are going to have a Winning Season. They did make things intersting down the stretch,

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean called OSU games?

I hate the damn Buckeyes. And their coach.

Yea but most of those wins came from small schools that Badgers beat up on big time and the B10 isnt a strong power house of a conference.

Also they dont win when its a huge game. Aside from the B10 title game. BB underperforms in Big time games on that national stage.
scratches head... wondering what lunchbox calls games against ohio state...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so 1st it is he cant win big games...When shown he can beat a #1 ranked team, you change it to... yeah well not on a regular basis

L

Lunchboxer

so 1st it is he cant win big games...When shown he can beat a #1 ranked team, you change it to... yeah well not on a regular basis

That was a one time occurrence. It was a great game. But I wished the Badgers would compete like a high level caliber team year in and year out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
back to back rose bowls is not competing at a high level??

and hows this for TCU not being a good team?

The Horned Frogs finished the regular season with a perfect 12-0 record, winning eight conference games and the Mountain West Conference title. The game not only marked their first trip to Pasadena but the first by a team from the conference to play in a New Year's Day bowl game.

The Frogs had completed their second consecutive perfect regular season, and were making their sixth consecutive bowl appearance.

The Rose Bowl was their second consecutive BCS bowl game and the fourth appearance by a Mountain West conference member (the Frogs lost the 2010 Fiesta Bowl to Boise State and Utah played in the 2009 Sugar Bowl and the 2005 Fiesta Bowl, winning both).[13] The team was situated on the West sideline.

TCU finished the regular season as the conference leader in scoring offense (520 points, 43.3 average) and scoring defense (137 points, 11.4 average).

TCU came into the game with the nation's #1 ranked defense.

Dalton, playing in his final game as a Horned Frog, leads the nation in career wins for an active quarterback at 41.

Summary

2nd year in a row of being undefeated
6th year in a row at a bowl
2nd year in a row at a BCS bowl game
#1 scoring offense
#1 ranked defense

Even tho Badgers lost they held TCU to half their season average points per game
The Badgers also scored 8 more points than TCU's defense allowed on average

Let's hear your side as to why TCU was not a good team

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts