Official ALL Badger hating thread

W

wxman2003

The loss of the Badger OC tells me that Beilema was not them man running the show and is not capable of running a pee wee team.

W

wxman2003

BB system today, Run for 1 yard, run for 1 yard, 3rd and long, incomplete. Zero third down conversions today against an average OSU team than will finish in bottom half of conference. badgers don't have to worry about Rose Bowl trip this year. They will at best have a much earlier bowl appearance in mid December. Maybe Motor City Bowl?

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're a pretender Lambeaulambo!!!

Besides that mean piece of burn right there^ I should say that TCU, Gary Patterson and Andy Dalton was a damn good team that year. That being said, I agree we still should have won.

Bielema may have had some bumps in the road with in game decision making but going 60-19 for a career record does not deserve getting fired or even being considered for it Lunchboxer. If Alvarez trusted the guy I don't see why we can't. And who else on the coaching market could we hire that would put us in a better position than him?? He also has done a great job at recruiting "Wisconsin" players. Not only from Wisconsin but also athletes from Florida, Texas and California.

Also, just getting to back2back Rose Bowl's and B1G 10 Championships is impressive in itself-win or not. Also people seem to forget he inherited a team with a 44-36 Conference record the last 10 years before Bielema took over.

[quote="ivo610, post: 460825, member: 2128"

And you already want BB fired, why change your feelings if he wins one? Wouldnt that just make you wrong? I just cant wrap my head around someone who wants to fire a coach who won the big 10 two seasons in a row with a strong chance for 3 straight (something only woody and Bo have done)

And this, I totally agree with.[/quote]

I accept your apology.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is Wisconsin's benchmark this year? The past few years's it's been a huge. strong o-line, which facilitated a strong running game and allowed the quarterback not to make mistakes. Last year we also had a playmaker at quarterback. What is it this year?

The new starter's on the o-line aren't cutting it. 3 sacks and opening absolutely no running holes. Also Ball was getting hit in the backfield left and right. Didn't look like our normal O-line.

Running game like I said above had no holes to run through. Even when Ball did see a little bit of daylight he didn't play like a Heisman should. Really only had one good play I thought and that was when he broke a few tackles onto that 14 yard scamper on the Badger's second to final drive.

Danny O'Brien this year has proved you can't catch lightning in a bottle with transfer QB's 2 years in a row. He has shown some ability. But the one thing, one thing- you ask your quarterback not to do is turn the ball over and he did that twice.

WR's looked awfully thin behind Abberdarris when he got injured. Only real threat in the passing game looked to be Pederson at TE.

We got out-muscled in the trenches, which never happens to WISC. Bielema had his team in no way prepared for this game. Penalties, turnovers, player's not knowing assignments, and lackluster offensive playcalling all comes back down to Bielema. I'm joining the bandwagon. Fire Bielema.

This may be a bit hasty but last week looked no better and I can see why people blame him for the TCU game even though I didn't at the time. This guy's gotta go. Obviously he had nothing to do with last year's offensive juggernaut either as Chryst and Wilson have left and Bielema looks lost as to what an offense does.

And this guy's in game decision making is atrocious. With no improvement at all since he was first hired. I would be surprised if we get to The Motor City Bowl Game this year. But maybe Bielema could actually win that.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After reading this through after I posted it I guess it was more of one game/season reaction rather then a personal rant on Bielema. But it gets the point across nonetheless.

L

Lunchboxer

I would fire him if he fails to make the B10 Title game. Considering OSU and Penn State cant go due to post season bans.

If Wisconsin fails to beat Purdue BB should hang his head in shame.

Its just he cant get guys ready for games like this.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You sure love drinking the BB Kool-Aid.

BB is nothing sence most of his staff left. I guess Paul Cryst the O cordnator was the one running the show.

Nope not drinking the kool aid..

Up until today I would say the program was top notch ( that is my opinion so please do not disrespect my opinion by telling me I am wrong.)

Just dont expect me to enjoy a LOSS from them...

I KNOW your enjoying this loss a whole bunch ( last 20 posts, about 90% are about the Badgers others are fantasy football)

Given we have a Packer game tomorrow, to spend extra energy on them and not Packers, tell a whole lot :)

L

Lunchboxer

Nope not drinking the kool aid..

Up until today I would say the program was top notch ( that is my opinion so please do not disrespect my opinion by telling me I am wrong.)

Just dont expect me to enjoy a LOSS from them...

I KNOW your enjoying this loss a whole bunch ( last 20 posts, about 90% are about the Badgers others are fantasy football)

Given we have a Packer game tomorrow, to spend extra energy on them and not Packers, tell a whole lot :)

I would talk about the packers if there was something to talk about.

All my energy is spent on Fantasy Football. And the little I got left is spent on hating on BB.

I bring diverse opinions to this website. Im not afraid to speak my mind.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would talk about the packers if there was something to talk about.

All my energy is spent on Fantasy Football. And the little I got left is spent on hating on BB.

I bring diverse opinions to this website. Im not afraid to speak my mind.

your passion for how the Badgers suck is fine, just wish your passion for when the Packers loss at home was just as great..My only beef..Your energy is 10000% greater towards Badgers

L

Lunchboxer

your passion for how the Badgers suck is fine, just wish your passion for when the Packers loss at home was just as great..My only beef..Your energy is 10000% greater towards Badgers

If the Packers lose tomorrow/today you want me raging on here?

L

Lunchboxer

I heard BB fired the O-line coach.

A Step in the right direction. That O line was Horrible. I doubt he will fire himself....

Jake Kocorowski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know how you can call for Bielema's head when he's only gone 61-20 in his head coaching career at UW, and he's made a bowl game every single year he's lead the Badgers (something his predecessor, Barry Alvarez, did not). If you're saying Paul Chryst ran the show, remember, he was the OC on the 2008 team that was 7-6.

I understand the frustration everyone has - absolutely shouldn't lose a game like Saturday's, with only 207 yards of total yards (64 first half) and Ball shouldn't be getting only 15 carries. Bielema said it was on him, and Canada took his share of the blame yesterday. In the past with the Rose Bowls and time management issues, among other things, that is on him, but don't forget the better recruits he's bringing in, the new stadium additions they've added, and the fact this program (which Alvarez, of course, did bring up to national recognition from the cesspool known as the basement of the Big 10) has been in the national spotlight for the past few years - especially with having two ESPN College Gamedays in Madison in consecutive years.

Bielema, in my not-so-professional opinion, does need to take that step for the program to go from always contending for the Big Ten title to always contending for the National Championship. I think he's getting there, but with having to replace 6 (now 7, with 3 O-Line coaches in 9 months) assistants from a year ago (a solid sign of a strong program with assistants becoming head coaches and leaving to move up their respective ranks), this may turn more into a rebuilding year than a reloading year. Everyone set their sights too high, but also take into account there hasn't been a 3-peat of heading back to the Rose Bowl for a Big Ten Team in 30 or 40 years.

It does show you though how special the 2010 and 2011 teams we had, and the opportunities that were squandered. If it's not for two Hail Marys, we're in the national championship picture last year.

Anywho, feel free to listen to our sports podcast we taped yesterday, venting about the horrible loss - we go on for the first 35 minutes or so about this - http://kielbasakingssportsextravaganza.podbean.com

OP
OP
lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maaan - this is deplorable. The new line coach needs to start getting some younger OL in the game. They cannot be any worse than the dancing bears they have out there. No push!

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get why Wisconsin fans are upset with the Oregon St loss, but I'll never figure out why someone would want to fire a coach who went to back to back Rose Bowls. Firing successful coaches has often backfired for the schools that have done this.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could win 3 games this year and I wouldn't say fire him. I understand a down year, find me a coach that was around for awhile that didn't have them.

It's concerning but if no improvement was seen next year then I would plan on moving on

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts