Official Aaron Rodgers Fed Ex Air Player of the Week

L

Lunchboxer

I will vote in a little bit.

When hasn't he been nominated this season?

If he keeps this up they should just give him QB of the year and save people time.

Also if he keeps playing like this League MVP for sure.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a beast and unless Newhouse forgets how to at least get in Jared Allens way it should easily be #4

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more of these Rodgers wins, the closer he gets to his first MVP award...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The more of these Rodgers wins, the closer he gets to his first MVP award...
More than likely the closer he gets to be FedEx player of the Month and FedEx player of the Year. Like last year he won the FedEx offensive player of the year and it was cool that Bart Starr accepted teh award for him since Rodgers was busy trying to win himself a SB.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
20 times voted so far, we are going to need everyone's help. Should be named Player of teh month if he wins this.

We post this so much we might need to get it sticked. ;)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
hmm...this week is Drew Brees's week. Voting for Aaron would be homer-ism from Packers fans.
SO? Brees just took advantage of a crappy Colts team. A-Rod went against a divisional opponent and was nearly flawless. I think Rodgers did better.

Vinniemack84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SO? Brees just took advantage of a crappy Colts team. A-Rod went against a divisional opponent and was nearly flawless. I think Rodgers did better.

I'm not saying don't...I'm saying Brees had the better week. And to be fair...the Vikings haven't been lighting it up this season. No matter who Brees carved up, that was darn impressive. Not saying that beating the Colts it more impressive, but the individual stats are certainly impressive.

Members online

Latest posts