Official 2011 Baseball Season Thread

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Im gonna let you all know right know I am and have been a Braves fan for a while. Just in case they win it all noone can say I bandwagoned. Btw I hate the Yankees. Who is your fave baseball team?
I think the Phillies pitching lineup is beast and the Giants got a solid lineup as well.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brewers are 0-4. Now that's embrassing. We've improved the team and we still can't win. I just don't want them to have a Bucks type of season.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
baseball has too many games. they should have a 3 game series every weekend and have the other 4 days off. games on friday, saturday, and sunday. the matchup of the weekend would play on saturday, sunday, and monday.​

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
baseball has too many games. they should have a 3 game series every weekend and have the other 4 days off. games on friday, saturday, and sunday. the matchup of the weekend would play on saturday, sunday, and monday.

3 games a week is not enough. there is 26 weeks in a baseball season so that would only be 78 games, less than half of what there is now. and you couldnt have 4 days in a row off.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 games a week is not enough. there is 26 weeks in a baseball season so that would only be 78 games, less than half of what there is now. and you couldnt have 4 days in a row off.

78 games is still a lot. it would make every game worth more like the nba games are. or they could do 4 game series with 3 days off a week. once you get past that third starting pitcher there is a real dropoff in quality. im just talking about MLB not minor leagues.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
78 games is still a lot. it would make every game worth more like the nba games are. or they could do 4 game series with 3 days off a week. once you get past that third starting pitcher there is a real dropoff in quality. im just talking about MLB not minor leagues.

the difference between baseball and the nba/nhl is that you can play everyday. having 3-4 days off in a row would be weird.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the difference between baseball and the nba/nhl is that you can play everyday. having 3-4 days off in a row would be weird.
Well teams are losing money and nobody seems to fill stadiums minus the top teams. So if every game meant more than they would probably sell more tickets. When something happens everyday it gets taken for granted. I hear scores on Espn radio for the baseball games and I am like whatever in 2 days noone will care about any of those games.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well teams are losing money and nobody seems to fill stadiums minus the top teams. So if every game meant more than they would probably sell more tickets. When something happens everyday it gets taken for granted. I hear scores on Espn radio for the baseball games and I am like whatever in 2 days noone will care about any of those games.

no one would care? every game matters

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to watch Jeter get his 3000th hit today. Not a fan of the Yankees but I respect Jeter and his accomplishments.

Members online

Latest posts