Offical Packers Vs Saints Wk 4 Thread

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New week of practice for the Pack following Toucherception Gate.
Its marked as a loss. Lets move on and look ahead to Sunday. (besides I have a feeling we will get revenge on Seattle in the playoffs.... this time in GB)
Big game coming up vs a desperate 0-3 Saints team.

Saints have Brees plus all the weapon and need a win to avoid 0-4!

Pack need a win to help ease the pain of MNF and avoid falling to 1-3 ( With 3 losses against NFC Teams)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone imagine the Saints being 0-4 with Brees not injured?

Let's make it a reality.

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just found this from Ex: Packer / Ex Saint D. Sharper....

'Former Saints safety Darren Sharper proclaimed on NFL Network's season preview show last month that the Saints would start the season 0-4. '

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really can't imagine being a player right now in the league, especially for the Packers. They have got to be more worried about the refs in this game than the opposing team.

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM will have them focused on the Saints.
Although you gotta think that the game Monday and the "refs" will be in the back of their minds.
I hope they protect 12 with extra help.
Run the ball.
and
Keep Brees off the field.
If they do that they'll get the W.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Our chances should be excellent against them. Saints are going to get a lot of wrath poured out to their expense. Our defense is better and our offense should be back on track if MM commits to run the ball more. I think he learned something about that this week. He admitted he didn't run enough. Saints defense is fairly poor, so we should win this one. I'm going to say 34-17 Packers.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have enough faith in our offense to score 34 points. Saints defense is pretty bad, but this offense has yet to show that they can be anything close to that good. With our OL looking like one of the worst in the league atm, there's no saying that NO won't be able to get pressure on Rodgers either. Plus Packers have not been very good in the red zone. They've had to settle for a FG more often than not.

Saints' offense hasn't been very good either, but with Brees at the helm you never know. He could have a breakout week and this game is pretty much the season for the Saints. They lose and they're basically out of it. It's a critical game for the Packers too.

27-17 Packers.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Packers win, but it will be dangerously close-- probably coming down to the last drive. Both teams are in a hole. The Packers have a chip on their shoulders (that could cut either way), but the Saints are desperate. Well, maybe both teams are desperate...

Packers 31, Saints 28

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Packers are better able to cope with the ******** than I am. I'm in day two of a full out rage. :mad: McCarthy has a big job trying to put that outcome behind the team.

SaintsWillWin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to say this game may come down to which team is more pi**ed at the league, but the Saints have had the entire off-season to have a pretty good mad built up and I haven't seen any signs of it the first 3 games.

For the Saints, it may come down to pride!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
although the chiefs have a better running back and put up 233 rushing yards on the saints, I hope that Ced Benson can pound out 120+ yards and ease the pass rush on #12. Doubt this game will be the air attack shoot out like last years game vs the saints.

Latest posts