Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frank Zombo looks good as a pass rusher. He's also solid in space when making the tackle against the run. We still need to see more from him in coverage but the potential is there.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn is looking much improved since 2 games ago.

Newhouse and Lang at bookend tackles. Newhouse looks very solid at LT. Finally glad to have some depth.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn doesnt impress me much at all...Havent seen or heard anything much about Grahm tho

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying Flynn is just as good as Rodgers but his decision making and the throws he's been making have been prettt accurate so far. A lot of his incompletions are from 5-7th string recievers who absolutely suck IMO

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woot Zombo!!!! The D is looking good right now. Give credit to Justin Harrell for getting his hand on Manning in order to slow him down. Zombo then does an impressive spin move to take down Peyton.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Man, that collison with addai was great. Made up for the illegal hit on Finley and the hit on Grant. Addai has a concussion, book it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I hope the old gunslinger is watching this game. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT OLD MAN! And I hope it hurts nobody is wearing your jerseys. Suck it.

Members online

Latest posts