Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think Grant just got another concussion. He took a lick there. Probably why he put the ball on the ground again. Somebody block sanders. ****.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Where's Finley? I want some TGIF. There we go. And a penalty on the colts.

Shoryuken12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is such a damn beast. he will break the td record for te's if not this year very soon.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Glad to see it's not just our Secondary that is f'ing up. The colts lets FINELY GO FREE, big mistake on their part.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Rodgers actually see Finley open or did he just chuck it up in the air? Either way it was a nice play.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The special teams is looking a lot better. Derrick Martin looks like he's always in the right lane to go make the tackle. The return blocking has been decent. But I still don't trust Jordy on the returns.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Our D is just playing vanilla tonight and letting the secondary get some work. Have we blitzed one time yet? Seems like Capers is letting our secondary get some practice and saving his blitzs for the regular season opener. Man, I want to see some CM3 on defense

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Barnett, dumb hit. 15 yards, dumb. But at least somebody out there is hitting, even if it is out of bounds. heh

Members online

Latest posts