Offical Gameday Thread: Colts @ Packers: 8/26: Win 59 - 24

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as there isn't any serious injuries, I"m a happy fella.

Those are my expectations for this game.

yeah fair enough, its always nice to see a W as well, but NEVER at the expense of any injuries in pre-season!:star-wars:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as there isn't any serious injuries, I"m a happy fella.

Those are my expectations for this game.
BINGO.
One more wish for me. Anyone agree with me?

My other wish is that our pass defense is TORCHED up and down the field, so that GM Ted is forced to be aggressive and bring in either or both a legit veteran OLB and CB to give us some stability and production there.

I felt like Ted tried to re-invent the world by ignoring what all we fans thought, what other NFL GMs expected, and what all the analysts expected, and that was help at OLB and CB.

It seemed to me that this was one of Ted's Me vs the World moments, a la Jon Ryan, or Randy Moss. We all knew our pass defense was horrifuqingble (ended a great season last year), but he tried to tell us it wasn't as dire as some made it out to be.

WTF? We made Warner, Big Ben, and Farve (twice) look like God.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man we had so many tickets for this game floating around at work here but it sucks that I have no babysitter but I did pick up tickets for the Dec 26th game against the Giants.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This post is for you GBPackers:
I'm hoping that Mason will keep on making it between the uprights and building my confidence in him.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
over the past 10 yrs I bet the colts have the worst record in the preseason. Would also assume they have the best regular season record over the same 10 yrs.
yes very true but did you ever think it could be because the starters come out after the first quarter.. after all they do say the most pointless thing in a preseason game is the ending score.. all i care about is what the score is right after both teams starters come out.. that would be the winner

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
colts packers

I know the defense is a lil bit suspect w/ the secondary...but with our OLINE BETTER then ever, I see the OFFENSE Carrying this team to a 12+win season...RODGERS will own it, give him a lil time, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO START

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Chris Carter nailed it on the head "Green Bay got it right letting Farve go!" ha ha. And that's a viking saying that, so that's something.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Is this defense worse than last year. Yeah, i know, missing starters, but still. heh

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
3 runs in a row....hmmmmm. Looks like they are giving Grant some playing time tonight.

That throw was high to Jones. Rodgers, calm down, gonna get Jones killed.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, that crowd is DEAD!! They better wake the F up when the Colts get the ball back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts