Offical Game Day Thread: Chiefs @ Packers - 9/1: Win 20 - 19

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
GBG and IluvGB, sorry I missed the end of the game with you all last night. I lost internet too, but I didn't get it back in time. In fact I didn't even get to watch the end of the game because I was watching it online (since I live in Bear country and that's what was on broadcast).

I wondered if you threw in the towel!! My husband couldn't stay awake,.. I give him such a hard time for not trying harder!
"Its never over , till its over!! No matter how bad it looks!!!" (I've drilled that into our sons too!!)
Darn internet gives out at the darndest times sometimes!:)

Also found where the shoutbox discussion was!!!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That was a costly pre-season game for the Chiefs. They're reporting now that Cassel probably has broken ribs. They lost Moeaki and Cassel by playing them so much in the fourth game of the pre-season. I'm glad McCarthy was smarter.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
That was a costly pre-season game for the Chiefs. They're reporting now that Cassel probably has broken ribs. They lost Moeaki and Cassel by playing them so much in the fourth game of the pre-season. I'm glad McCarthy was smarter.

No kidding. What were they thinking. It's PRE-season, for heavens sake. I think I feel worse for Cassel than the team itself. What a bust for his career, potentially.

ailisgreen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
acturally , i missed it . anywhere i can see the re-play ?any recommendation ?IIUVGB

sportyme

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you watch?
Green Bay wins NFL season-opener, 42-34

This calls for celebration. I've watched it online!

Members online

Latest posts