Odds on Bears Game

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I happened to see the Vegas odds on Monday so it was before the Vikes beat Philly and changed the game for Chicago. It came off the board later but the Packers were favored to win by -6. The interesting thing is that I looked just now and it is now Packers -10. The people in the world of bookmaking must think Chicago will not be putting their best foot forward. They usually know what they are talking about.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles were marked as -14 against the Vikings. The Patriots were also a -14 against us.

Just because it's a big spread doesn't mean they think GB will dominate. They know that's what most people will bet, though.

It really depends on the results of the ATL/NO games. If both lose, they'd be playing for HFA and its a completely different story. I expect them to prepare like any other week and at least play for a half since they'll have a bye anyway and its a rivalry game.

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles were marked as -14 against the Vikings. The Patriots were also a -14 against us.

Just because it's a big spread doesn't mean they think GB will dominate. They know that's what most people will bet, though.

It really depends on the results of the ATL/NO games. If both lose, they'd be playing for HFA and its a completely different story. I expect them to prepare like any other week and at least play for a half since they'll have a bye anyway and its a rivalry game.

Personally, I think the bears will play hard just because it's the Packers, but it's very seldom that the big favorites get beat. Yes, it happens, but most of the time the big 14 point favorites (like the Eagles were) don't end up getting beat. Yes, it happens, but more often than not, the big favorite ends up winning even if it's by a few points. I'm hoping!!!

Members online

Latest posts