Ochocinco

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I caught that yesterday. What a great story. I know a lot of people think Ocho is an ******, but if found him to be one of the most generous and giving players in the league. While his on the field antics might drive some away, his off the field actions will certainly gain him more fans. Total class act.

every1else

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember him saying on twitter that he was going somewhere to eat and anyone that showed up would get a free meal.

Also when NBA Live 9 or 10 came out he said where he was and anyone that came he would buy a copy.

He's a pretty awesome guy.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does that all the time- Says he's going someplace and will pay for anyone who wants to join him. He was in Hollywood for Dancing with the Stars and was routinely buying 100 tickets to whatever movie was playing, free to the first 100 people who showed up.

After last season's playoff loss, he sponsored a "Tour for Giving" where he paid for 9 people to go on a luxury tour bus and travel from city to city doing charity work until they reached Miami for the pro-bowl. At the end of the trip, he took all 9 of those people to Disney World and paid for their flight home.

Yeah, he clowns around a lot, but stories like that make it easy to get over his antics on the field.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does that all the time- Says he's going someplace and will pay for anyone who wants to join him. He was in Hollywood for Dancing with the Stars and was routinely buying 100 tickets to whatever movie was playing, free to the first 100 people who showed up.

After last season's playoff loss, he sponsored a "Tour for Giving" where he paid for 9 people to go on a luxury tour bus and travel from city to city doing charity work until they reached Miami for the pro-bowl. At the end of the trip, he took all 9 of those people to Disney World and paid for their flight home.

Yeah, he clowns around a lot, but stories like that make it easy to get over his antics on the field.
Wow. Had no idea he did that...

Always looked at him like a big Diva, like he was T.O.

Guess I judged him too soon...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the same thing too, but then I started following him on twitter out of morbid curiosity. He's the only non-Packer player I follow. The guy has definitely won me over.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3fLTn6Rfuo]YouTube - Al Harris vs Chad Johnson[/ame]

Another great story. Battle of two Class Acts.

my favorite line is, "I'm gonna donate to those two charities regardless".

Someone said they got the image of T.O., and i think that a lot of people do, but he's actually the opposite. Instead of starting drama, he instigates fun. He brings the locker room together instead of tearing it apart. He gives to charities and the public instead of being a public menace.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's pretty funny as well. I died when he tried to "bribe" the ref to overturn a call with a $1 bill. I know the NFL frowned on the idea of a ref taking a bribe, but I thought it was hi-larry-us.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a fan of him, but I think he will be broke in 10 years unless he gets a good tv gig.

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hell man, give him his own show. It will be part stand-up, part oprah, part jack-***

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts